GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Remember that sound doesn't come straight at you, but also reflects from all surfaces, so the front left needs to mirror the location of the front right or the imaging will be off - the same with doorways, windows etc.

The closer the speakers get to the corners of the room, the more sound will be reflected

If the turntable is connected to the speakers via RCA jacks, how will the TV be connected to the speakers? Are you planning on adding a sub? What are you going to do for the center channel?

that turntable is probably fine though, and the AT cartridge is a decent budget product.

Have you thought about Sonos?
My thought was to only use the new speakers for the turntable, keep the existing home theater for the TV. Those speakers have a matching sub available.
I haven’t really looked at Sonos at all.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20221128-181211.png

Phur

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So my 12L of DSG fluid says it shipped, but the UPS data says the package is 3lbs. 12L should weigh almost 25lbs, so curious to see what arrives.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Does that mean he will be asking to crash on @dftd couch when he comes to buy parts?

As long as he brings his big tiddy brazilian gf with him...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I still have some hope. lol

I'm not in the worst position because it could definitely be worse. My dealer has a turbo blue rs3 incoming right now. That guy is deposit #2, deposit #1 still doesn't have his car, and I don't know anything about deposit #3. I do know that my dealer has 3 allocations, so deposits #1 and #3 have an existing order with an estimated delivery date. Their cars will be built, but with maybe like a 6 month delay.

Scenarios I probably need to happen...guy #2 declines the incoming car or can't get financed, somehow the deal falls through. Since the other 2 guys have an actual build order they say no to the incoming turbo blue car, and then the car gets offered to me. I do know the other 2 people didn't order turbo blue, guy #3 wants a white car, and #1 is a grey car.

Or...the 3 people ahead of me stick to their orders and buy the car they spec'd out. My dealer gets a non-spec'd car for inventory and I'm the first one they'll offer it to.

Otherwise I'm probably waiting another year. That would mean a 2024, which could potentially mean I get one with a facelift.

If I didn't have the dealer I have I'd probably have very little hope. I've seen enough comments online to know there's very few dealers as straight as they are.

I've tried getting myself excited for a 2019/2020 RS3, but the 2022+ interior is just soooo much better looking. In general I think the 2022+ is a much cooler looking car.
It could actually work in your favor if those other guys aren't willing to wait and move on to something else.

It's crazy how they can't get these things built.

Status
Not open for further replies.