GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
What is even happening? Dis the guy on the left not know he was being challenged to a danceoff?
I have no idea, I didn't even turn the sound on 😂

I can't imagine getting out of the car, let alone go Jets v. Sharks on 'em.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I wonder if they even stopped somewhere down there. Kind of seemed like they might've just drove off 🤔
Assumed as much when the fiat drove off after them

cb1111

My thought was to only use the new speakers for the turntable, keep the existing home theater for the TV. Those speakers have a matching sub available.
I haven’t really looked at Sonos at all.
I got the impression that you weren't overly impressed with your current setup. Can you temporarily move that tree to see if the sound improves? If it does, then we can come up with a work-around.

While vinyl is making a comeback, the audio differences between that and a decent quality digital recording is minimal and the added warmth is only obvious if you have a good quality system. That said, many people are blown away by vinyl because they are used to listening to compressed crap from the internet/Apple/Sirius etc. - and depending on your age, you might not be able to hear the differences between vinyl and good quality digital anyway.

I'm not trying to talk you out of vinyl, but with today's electronics, you'd need to be pretty serious about music to drop the cash for a system that sounds better than what you have now.

cb1111

How do you accidentally engage reverse?

Seriously......how?
Easy, my old boss did that in his new Mustang in the 70's - it was his first automatic and there were alcoholic beverages involved. It was one of those ugly 2nd gen Mustangs so it wasn't much of a loss - he was going about 60 at the time. I was his designated driver thereafter....

GolNat

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I know who it is

i fucked your mom

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Can we all just take a second here and imagine...

Riceburner

Fucking

Your MOM 🤣🤣🤏

Status
Not open for further replies.