GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I have used "Rocky" and movies to figure out who I get along better with.

I am not a fan of the show, just not my thing, but I won’t degrade anyone who is.

I do, however, know how to time-warp and am not above busting it out when appropriate.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Making the mistake of planning the use of my fantasy football winnings a few weeks early. Outscoring 2nd place by 210 pts and 3rd by close to 300. I just know I’m going to fuck it up.
Rookie mistake.

In my league I'm in 6th and need to win out next 2 weeks to make playoffs.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Agree though that electric audi was pretty tight too ngl

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I hate Fantasy football so much this year I was 6th but I just stopped setting the line up because I can't see another bum ass game from Mark Andrews.

Picked him 15th overall and then added Lamar too.

For 3 weeks it looked unstoppable. Then the entire league remembered Lamar can't throw.

Last edited:

messrock

Autocross Champion
Rookie mistake.

In my league I'm in 6th and need to win out next 2 weeks to make playoffs.
I’ve been playing long enough not to do this shit. I already had a handful of roster misses (didn’t check got donuts) - 2 of them account for my 2 losses and somehow pulled a dub with a donut a 3rd week.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Back in HS we used to see Rocky 1-2x month, I have seen it live maybe 5 times, once I saw it at a drive in (a wonderful drunken experience)..... One of the live ones Meatloaf introduced it and ranted for 15+ munutes how he got screwed on his musical career. I believe it but way too much time complaining to a paying audience.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Its red?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The history on that one seems kinda sketchy. Listed last year with 31.5k miles, then relisted over a year later after the auction place or the current dealer put 400 miles on it at 32.3k miles. That last year of carfax report is just kinda weird to me. How does a car like that even end up at an auction, why wouldn't pembrook pines audi want to sell it themselves? Not really asking that, just talking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.