GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'm looking for a meme (probably pulled from some show) where a dad is crouched over explaining a pun to his son. Any leads?
Example:
"I hear the legless woman convention is crawling with pussy.
CRAWLING, Timmy!!"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
i'm looking for a meme (probably pulled from some show) where a dad is crouched over explaining a pun to his son. Any leads?
Example:
"I hear the legless woman convention is crawling with pussy.
CRAWLING, Timmy!!"

1674742834701.jpg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I can't drink beer anymore (health related, I still love it) and I've been slowly warming up to cider as an alternative beverage for sports ball and fire pit time. The problem I'm finding is that the mass produced ones taste like apple juice (disgusting) and I prefer dry craft cider, hopped if possible, and they're frequently $2-4 a can. I like it, but that seems like way too much.
bro apple juice is tight wtf

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
When I was a kid, like 3 - 5 years old, apple juice gave me diarrhea.

Orange juice is lit though. Can drink that by the gallon. But Tropicana level stuff, not most store brand swill.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I heard they just did the final season of the walking dead. I feel like everyone stopped watching many seasons ago.
Whenever Carl died. That's the season where I stopped.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I heard they just did the final season of the walking dead. I feel like everyone stopped watching many seasons ago.

Didn't they end it just so everyone could pretty much get their own Walking Dead spinoff show?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Using memes incorrectly

1674746237104.jpg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
When I was a kid, like 3 - 5 years old, apple juice gave me diarrhea.

Orange juice is lit though. Can drink that by the gallon. But Tropicana level stuff, not most store brand swill.
yeah apple juice gave me the shits until i spent a few weeks in phoenix and only drank apple juice so now ive built up an immunity.

orange juice bangs. floridas natural is my jam

Status
Not open for further replies.