GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yesterday was my Friday.

3 day weekend bitches.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I started out with an iPhone 4s when they were first released. We have been Apple ever since, for our cells. We get top tier (or one down on storage), that is NOT a phablet. We wait to upgrade until our old one is pretty deep into its death throes, though. Currently have an 11pro.

Im using an 11 Pro also. Besides the back glass being shattered it works great still.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
crystal meth?
yes.

1674822692986.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure the current smallest, highest end Android device is the base model Samsung S22. The S23 is gonna be announced in about a week and the size will be identical. From what I've read, a solid mid-range small phone is the Asus Zenfone 9 -- @Acadia18 can comment on that one. However, both of those are a good bit larger than the Nexus 5. They just don't make tiny phones anymore :(

RIP my 2013 Moto X. Best size of a smartphone I've ever had. It was even a teeny bit smaller than the iPhone 12/13 Mini.

I love the Zenfone. And it's far from mid-range, it has high end specs, better than the S22 (which I had before this). Better CPU, much bigger battery, higher screen density, bigger battery, same or more ram depending on model, etc... The two features it's lacking that the S22 has is an optical zoom lens, and wireless charging. But it does have a 3.5mm headphone jack, and the main camera does have a 6 axis gimbal stabilization, so it does have that going for it 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Where do you think they get the idea of which celebrities to use for their spam posts. Like fucking Tom Selleck?

Screenshot_20230127-081104_Chrome.jpg

Dude hasn't done anything relevant in decades. And they choose him to hock their spam?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Where do you think they get the idea of which celebrities to use for their spam posts. Like fucking Tom Selleck?

View attachment 271438

Dude hasn't done anything relevant in decades. And they choose him to hock their spam?
It's A/B testing to see if thier stuff is working. The post, they search, then they spam hard once something takes. All the celebs they have used are for that purpose.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

View attachment 271438

This is the real question

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
That sparkling ice is amazing actually
agreed. i had the watermelon lemonade one yesterday and hooo byoy was that good.

---

CSB : my 60 y/o coworker is a full blown trumper and it's getting really fucking annoying every day having to listen to him get all upset about shit that doesn't matter and he's only mad about it bc tucker carlson told him to be mad about it.

i'll rule 1 ban myself

Status
Not open for further replies.