GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Energy drinks - you whippersnappers obviously never got hooked on no-doz and that sketchy caffeinated water with the yellow label in the 90s. You weren’t truly alive if you didn’t suffer heart palpitations.

Yes, this later on turned into a speed problem.
You've never taken a stacker2 an hour before your wrestling match and it shows. Ephedra was the shit.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Wait did I read that right from last night woodski has never had coffee? Like never even tried it????? What?
correct.

all my friends started drinking it at like 14/15 and i always saw it as an "adult in the workforce giving up" beverage at the time so i just never had it.

at this point i just don't have it bc the reactions are funny.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
correct.

all my friends started drinking it at like 14/15 and i always saw it as an "adult in the workforce giving up" beverage at the time so i just never had it.

at this point i just don't have it bc the reactions are funny.
Same reason ive never watched a movie

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
WRONG. Those are NOT Thai Curry.

Listen.

I'm going out for wings either tonight or tomorrow. Don't be a little bitch and PM me your address, and I'll buy a bottle of actually good wing sauce and send it to you. If you still then claim that BWW's Thai Curry is god's gift to chicken, I'll drop it since I know you've tried an actual good wing sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.