GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dude that’s a dream. Flying out to buy your perfect car and road-tripping it home. ❤️

Maybe I should take a cue from Sterkrazzy. Few R's around the country that fit the bill of what I'm looking for.

1677077922795.png

And then there's shit like this:

1677077944795.png

Woah!, you might think. A 2019 R with 32k miles for under $36k for sale, in NY? That looks perfect! And it hasn't sold in almost 9 months?!?

Then, you dig in to the "notes" section.

1677078100842.png

1677078116707.png

1677078240605.png

The car isn't under $36k, it's almost $44k after $8k of hidden fees. No wonder if hasn't sold in 9 months.

Reviews all over Google slam them for that, and they justify it themselves saying they're being honest.

1677078428447.png

Fucking scumbag dealer.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Maybe I should take a cue from Sterkrazzy. Few R's around the country that fit the bill of what I'm looking for.

View attachment 273968

And then there's shit like this:

View attachment 273969

Woah!, you might think. A 2019 R with 32k miles for under $36k for sale, in NY? That looks perfect! And it hasn't sold in almost 9 months?!?

Then, you dig in to the "notes" section.

View attachment 273970
View attachment 273971
View attachment 273973

The car isn't under $36k, it's almost $44k after $8k of hidden fees. No wonder if hasn't sold in 9 months.

Reviews all over Google slam them for that, and they justify it themselves saying they're being honest.

View attachment 273974

Fucking scumbag dealer.
Here's the price after you give us 3 grand?

Who the fuck advertises like that?

New PS6 is only $10!!!!(....after you pay us $490)

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Dude that’s a dream. Flying out to buy your perfect car and road-tripping it home. ❤️
I almost did this in early 2022 but not for a dream car.

Buddy was gonna give me an insanely good deal on a Daihatsu Move. It was a non-turbo FWD automatic one and the only reason I didn't do it is because I didn't wanna drive through the rockies with that slug in January lmao.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Here's the price after you give us 3 grand?

Who the fuck advertises like that?

New PS6 is only $10!!!!(....after you pay us $490)

That dealer 100% only sells cars to people with no financial acumen who can't truly afford them after being manipulated with the 4 box sheet.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
That dealer 100% only sells cars to people with no financial acumen who can't truly afford them after being manipulated with the 4 box sheet.
Don't worry. If they spread the loan over 8 years they can **just** make the monthly payments.

See? Affordable!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
wow that is really scummy stuff. i need to step my game up

riceburner

Autocross Champion
then again almost all dealers i've worked with that aren't legit manufacturer specific dealers apply tons of stupid bullshit charges at the end of the day and leave it up to the customer to call their bluff. of course even the manufacturer dealers try to add on ~$1000 ceramic coatings, doc fees, listing and advertising fees, free coffee fees etc. fuckem

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my dad sent me a pic of when i was a young littler sailor. swear to god i looked like trumps kid
1677080954107.png

Status
Not open for further replies.