GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I love dancing but can’t.
I do like MJ tho and all dance type music.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Random question. I've got a capture button that came with the kit. Pretty much to either trigger it to save a picture or video. Where is a good place to mount it?

I thought about the wheel, but there isn't really a good spot unless I wanted to put it behind the 3 or 9 positions near the paddles.

Thought about where the start/stop button is on kessy vehicles, just don't know that I'll remember to hit it if needed. 🤔

Do you use your horn? Maybe you can parallel it to that? Other then the steering wheel maybe down by the shifter?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wtf is this nonsense.

1650420541631.png

I haven't done my own oil change with this car yet.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Michael Jackson is fucking awesome I don't care what anyone says
I'll agree MJ was a great dancer, but I think his his music is way overrated. Plus he was just a weird ass MF. His obsession with little boys was just creepy AF. Personally I don't think it was ever proven that he was a pedofile, but I'm not convinced that he wasn't either.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I guess, I dunno. I'm used to metal plugs and just replacing the gasket. I guess our pans are plastic now though. Plastic plugs for our plastic pans.
Yep, I use a magnetic plug and just replace the crush washer

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Be weird to have this guy sitting on the horn.
View attachment 246505

I was referring to tiring into the horn signal so that when you pressed the horn it would activate the capture mode but it’s wireless. I’d go by the shifter or under the steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.