GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
is there any reason one couldn't just swap an RS3 front end onto a golf? Like starting at the fenders... its all mqb innit? lol

Anything is possible with enough time and money.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Not gonna clean it up for you animals:
View attachment 249031
Mid renovation so it’s also the lounge, kitchen, jacket storage and pet food station.
My dog likes the same spot as well. He's figured out how to incorporate my feet as a pillow.

20220318_152600_resized.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
is there any reason one couldn't just swap an RS3 front end onto a golf? Like starting at the fenders... its all mqb innit? lol
I was just thinking they should have put the Golf front end on that RS3 and called it a day.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
because it borders ricey?

sucks that we don't get the RS3 sportback here......
^ well, exactly...

idk. would it be a generally pointless and expensive endeavor? yes absolutely.

would it all just kinda bolt on? i'm kinda 50/50 on it, leaning toward yes?

could it look good? also leaning toward yes

would it be pretty damn unique? 10/10

anyway i'm not doing it. not now lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was just thinking they should have put the Golf front end on that RS3 and called it a day.
or that! what got me thinking about it was seeing how all these beautiful rs3's are being sacrificed for the R swaps, why not just send me the rest of the rs3 lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
or that! what got me thinking about it was seeing how all these beautiful rs3's are being sacrificed for the R swaps, why not just send me the rest of the rs3 lol

IMS:

-JKtoE.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what show is that, rick and morty? ^

riceburner

Autocross Champion
great show, wish i had more time to watch shit these days. think i've only caught a few episodes ever

zrickety

The Fixer
great show, wish i had more time to watch shit these days. think i've only caught a few episodes ever
Bro, I am disappoint. You had 2 years to sit on the couch.

1652454951505.png

Status
Not open for further replies.