GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Was just out on the highway and found some douche in a Vette brake checking some other douche who had let's go Brandon flashing from a display out their rear window. Yes, actually flashing.

Blasted past while managing to give both of them the finger (not Jay's, that's trademarked.)

Not sure what they were getting twisted up over but I watched in the rearview as numerous other morons formed a train behind them instead of going around also.

Serious wtf moment.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Was just out on the highway and found some douche in a Vette brake checking some other douche who had let's go Brandon flashing from a display out their rear window. Yes, actually flashing.

Blasted past while managing to give both of them the finger (not Jay's, that's trademarked.)

Not sure what they were getting twisted up over but I watched in the rearview as numerous other morons formed a train behind them instead of going around also.

Serious wtf moment.
U probably handled it best bro. If there’s an oh shit moment about to happen it’s better to just gtfo of the way.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
U probably handled it best bro. If there’s an oh shit moment about to happen it’s better to just gtfo of the way.
Definitely.

I shouldn't have even given them the finger but I don't think they even noticed me anyway 😂

vu.

Autocross Champion
Nice. Probably made the cut off LOL

saw the folks at sitting pretty autoworx building one last year while I was getting my oil changed. The exterior needed some love but the interior was perfect!
LOL yeah.

It was a fun car but I luckily got rid of it at the right time because with these gas prices I don’t know how I could’ve caught up having a V8 like that as my daily driver haha

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
LOL yeah.

It was a fun car but I luckily got rid of it at the right time because with these gas prices I don’t know how I could’ve caught up having a V8 like that as my daily driver haha
OMG man, my son has a v6 a5 and is really feeling the pain

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I saw a dude the other day get $15 in gas... I couldn't help but think if you had some gas guzzling truck that could equate to about 45 miles of driving. I've known people that commute further than that 1 way to work.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
seeing high $60's/;pw $70's to fill my GOLF is making me consider doing the same sometimes nowadays lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah premium was $5.46 last time I filled up the GTI. The Lude takes premium too but I put Sam’s Club premium in it so it’s cheaper.

Just paid $1.72 for a gallon of milk which was nice.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I tuned my car to whole.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Some people like the car to do all the work, boring.

Man you're latching onto that really hard. A good tune and clutch it's barely noticeable. Keep latching on that teet though
Throw on an S3 short shifter, 42DD bushing kit and a nice weighted knob and your good. I have no complaints at all.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Throw on an S3 short shifter, 42DD bushing kit and a nice weighted knob and your good. I have no complaints at all.
Don’t forget the clutch. 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.