GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
But I was taught to resist drugs and violence. D.A.R.E.

1655259912229.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They need to start a program to keep kids off hard seltzers. Tastes like juice. Hits like beer.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
CSB: while I was a young barracks rat I had a surgery that required the use of heavy drugs to assist in pain management. was likely methadone, morphine, pheergan, or a mix of them. The cocktail was enough to put me into a state of altered reality.

That day my platoon was pissing their lives away by sitting down the side of the barracks central hallway “cleaning weapons” on the masterfully buffed floors.

The details of what I recall are fuzzy. What I remember was being super hot so I undressed, walked into the hallway, looking about at the faces of my platoon, and things going back.

Thankfully, my platoon were quite eager to fill in the blanks when I returned to earth. Per their repoethad walked into the hallway with my fellow troops lining each side, naked as the day I was born. I looked around and said:

“you all better mow this fucking lawn before the first sergeant sees these hedges and looses his shit.”

I then passed out and fell straight onto my face.

I awoke at sometime past 3am with my hand bound to my headboard to keep me from hurting myself/falling out my 3rd floor window.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
CSB: while I was a young barracks rat I had a surgery that required the use of heavy drugs to assist in pain management. was likely methadone, morphine, pheergan, or a mix of them. The cocktail was enough to put me into a state of altered reality.

That day my platoon was pissing their lives away by sitting down the side of the barracks central hallway “cleaning weapons” on the masterfully buffed floors.

The details of what I recall are fuzzy. What I remember was being super hot so I undressed, walked into the hallway, looking about at the faces of my platoon, and things going back.

Thankfully, my platoon were quite eager to fill in the blanks when I returned to earth. Per their repoethad walked into the hallway with my fellow troops lining each side, naked as the day I was born. I looked around and said:

“you all better mow this fucking lawn before the first sergeant sees these hedges and looses his shit.”

I then passed out and fell straight onto my face.

I awoke at sometime past 3am with my hand bound to my headboard to keep me from hurting myself/falling out my 3rd floor window.
Damn. U had it bad

Status
Not open for further replies.