GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
If you get weird from smoking a small amount of weed, do not try stronger hallucinogens.

You're gonna have a bad time.
It's been ages since I did anything, I just got numb and hungry.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
If you get weird from smoking a small amount of weed, do not try stronger hallucinogens.

You're gonna have a bad time.
Only if you do it in your normal environment. Acid is best taken away from the home. At a concert. Camping. At the beach. Nowhere near anyone that you need to be responsible around. Also, don't drink too much. Puking in technicolor is an ungodly experience.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I would actually advise anyone's first time with something strong like acid or mushrooms be in as small and controlled an environment as possible.

Your brain isn't going to work right, so you need as few concerns as possible.

If you are feeling apprehensive or anxious even in the slightest, don't take hallucinogens.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Only if you do it in your normal environment. Acid is best taken away from the home. At a concert. Camping. At the beach. Nowhere near anyone that you need to be responsible around. Also, don't drink too much. Puking in technicolor is an ungodly experience.
ive seen that snapchat filter

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I'm obviously partial, but night blue metallic was a far superior color. Dark iron blue is fine, but the color gets lost and looks flat in anything but direct sunlight. I can tell it's not black, but not by much.
The US GTI blues ranked are:

Corn Flower>Night Blue>Dark Iron

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i took 'rooms once with a very good buddy of mine. it was kind of out of the blue, i was still a little young (20 or so?) but i was long interested in the concept.

Anyway all was good, we took them in a PBJ sandwhich, then proceeded to walk to get a friend of his who turned out to be this ghost faced gothy guy with HOLES IN HIS TEETH. Brotha look like swiss cheese. never seen anything like it.

He was cool, i wasn't trying to judge but wow did it throw me off. They wind up getitng real deep talking about the existential tendencies that humans lead towards and i've had a similar mindset ever since lol

Status
Not open for further replies.