GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
6jvpwr.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
doesn't matter had sechs

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
They're doing construction on the house across the street.

I'm sitting in my office with the windows closed and I can still hear blasting from outside "WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU EVERYTHAAAAANNGGG"

At what point is it socially acceptable for me to go outside with a bat and silence whatever radio is blasting creed?
You should blast some thrash metal or something.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
They're doing construction on the house across the street.

I'm sitting in my office with the windows closed and I can still hear blasting from outside "WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!! I'LL SHOW YOU EVERYTHAAAAANNGGG"

At what point is it socially acceptable for me to go outside with a bat and silence whatever radio is blasting creed?
I would say if you hear any song a second time OR if they transition to Nickelback, which, come on, you know is coming.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
My shitty laptop speakers can barely drown out the music in my office. I just closed the door which is helping but I'm too lazy to walk around the house closing every window to turn on AC.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Behind the condo complex I live in is a bunch of single family homes. One of them was being completely gutted so for 2 months or so you could hear Spanish music coming through the trees.

Not obnoxiously loud or anything but I told a real estate agent and her clients that the music was a year round thing 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
One of my buddies couldn’t take any more silliness from our brand new West Point grad LT, after two weeks of fucked up orders in the box at NTC.

“Sir, with all due respect, I’ve got more time jacking off in that porta-potty [pointing at lone porta-potty in the desert] than you have in uniform, will you kindly close your trap when actual soldiers are talking.”

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
My shitty laptop speakers can barely drown out the music in my office. I just closed the door which is helping but I'm too lazy to walk around the house closing every window to turn on AC.
Buy one of those compressed air can air horns. Blast it every time they play Creed.

For $15, you can be a hero
Air Horn for Boating Safety Canned Boat Accessories | Marine Grade Airhorn Can and Blow Horn or Compressed Horn Refills https://a.co/iXM37B3

Status
Not open for further replies.