GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Anything is better than fucking snow and freezing cold weather. 42 degrees is the lowest I'll tolerate.
Not sure where on the mitten you live but you must hate living there

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Since the start of the temp CSB was Mrs Mud complaining "it's too hot" I'll mention her tolerance for temp is becoming real narrow. 70-80 is about the extent of her comfort zone.

Me....I prefer being cold over hot but it really doesn't matter much.
You must love your couch

torga

Autocross Champion
I love a frou-frou donut!
There's a time and place, imo. There's a lil donut shop in the Capitol Hill neighborhood called General Porpoise that does incredibly delicious and pretty damn expensive filled donuts.
But usually I just want a $1.25 maple bar that punches way above its weight.

I just got a new camera yesterday. I haven’t had time to play with it yet.
wat u get

torga

Autocross Champion
We love old cameras, and think that they are beautiful. This is our new camera next to one of our old ones that is just for decoration…View attachment 253824

nvm on the last post. I dug the Zfc style when it was first announced! And they have all the dials on top, which fixes my gripes about Nikons. How's it feel?

But I'm a Fujifilm slut. I've got a secondhand X-H1 that is a mega beast. Hoping they announce an X-T5 later this year, I may upgrade to that.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Love to see it.

I am a big fan of film photography and have both Minolta's SRT 200 and 202. My 202 sadly had a torn fabric screen and the prism is super dirty/dusty so I just have it to show now since I can't use it.

My sister has an SRT202 and she loves it. Holy shit, is it heavy! I have an X-700 that I never really enjoyed using. Plus it needs new seals and I'm lazy. I have an Agfa 535 that I use all the time. And I'm about to pick up a Yashica Electro 35 GSN from a local guy.

torga

Autocross Champion
Some of y'all may dig this. Came across an old Argus rangefinder at a junk shop this weekend. It has external gears to control the focus distance! Beautiful little piece of history.

PXL_20220626_192412429.jpg

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
SoCal bois pull out the heavy clothing at 60°. I was out there in a t-shirt and people in knit caps and insulated jackets were looking at me like I was nuts
65 degrees in San Francisco and the predominant local male clothing I saw was shorts, boots, and a down jacket.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I feel like I'm turning myself into a grandpa Simpson meme here, but can anyone explain to me the clothing choice of tall black socks when wearing shorts in hot weather? I'm not trying to understand all the fashion trends with kids, I certainly made questionable clothing choices as a teen, but long black socks in 90 degree heat? Also, at a pool? Who wears socks to a pool!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.