GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I wish it were that simple.

Good news though. Took my morning piss and felt the telltale “electric shock” feeling, and at 0812, #77 was born.

View attachment 252238

glad it was quick, I have shit to do today and didn’t need to be high all day.
I know a guy who could help you next time

1655053765325.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
I had hernia surgery last Friday (6/3)

In the week since, my balls have swelled up enough that I actually need to take extra precautions not to sit on them.

Fun times.
Was yours open or laparoscopic? I had mine done in December. Not fun.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
To be fair, Clyde's mother would still be alive if he did sit to pee. He was standing to pee, and didn't put the toilet seat down. A situation that would have been avoided entirely if he was sitting down to pee.
No, she should have checked to see if the seat was down!

It wasn't Clyde's fault

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Was yours open or laparoscopic? I had mine done in December. Not fun.
Laparoscopic.

I would definitely trade for the hernia back if I knew the post-op would be so bad.

I can't even imagine how a woman can make it through c-section. Got mad respect for the ladies now since I've learned most of them have a much higher tolerance for pain than I do.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Laparoscopic.

I would definitely trade for the hernia back if I knew the post-op would be so bad.

I can't even imagine how a woman can make it through c-section. Got mad respect for the ladies now since I've learned most of them have a much higher tolerance for pain than I do.
Mine was done open. I was definitely more uncomfortable than I had anticipated. It helps if you try to keep mobile as much as possible. I don’t like taking painkillers though and was trying to avoid that, which I discovered after one day was decreasing how mobile I was being considerably and making things much worse.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Mine was done open. I was definitely more uncomfortable than I had anticipated. It helps if you try to keep mobile as much as possible. I don’t like taking painkillers though and was trying to avoid that, which I discovered after one day was decreasing how mobile I was being considerably and making things much worse.
I can't even take the stronger pain killers, they're Iike instant vomit times for me.

Definitely right about the moving around tho, I forced myself to walk to the store last night and actually felt better for it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

scrllock

Autocross Champion
fuck that, best part of living here is driving around on expired tags because you didn't want to pay to re-up your insurance. helps give you justification for doing a hit and run.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What else can we add a subscription for.

I’ll keep my black and white porcelain tag thanks.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Very few fat NYers. Walked 13 miles today all over Manhattan. PR parade today, rain kind of killed the fun and thinned the crowd. Kind of a view from hotel.

Going to get the world's best pizza for lunch tomorrow.
20220612_162454.jpg

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Sure, I'll pay $240 a year to get no advantage. This'll be hacked in no time.
You forgot to factor in battery replacement. A battery that lasts 5 years with no recharge is not going to be cheap.

Phur

Autocross Champion
What else can we add a subscription for.

I’ll keep my black and white porcelain tag thanks.
What I wouldn’t give for a simple black and white plate. I just got a new one in the mail last week. It has a covered bridge on it… just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.