GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
taking $3 paypal donations for Jays knee
Titanium replacement, overnight from Japan.

I'm done sending paypal until I see the road rash.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Oh yeah, I'm 37 and already feel everything. Been hurting myself my whole life basically and don't see myself settling down any time soon. I like to have fun 🤷

It'll be fine in a few days
thats what you said about the finger

zrickety

The Fixer

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Been gone all weekend did I miss anything good?

Went to an off road park camping with some quads. Fucked my knee up pretty good and I'm covered in road rash. I was on a quad going up a pretty steep hill in 3rd, quad didn't have enough to get me up because I was in the wrong gear, should have been in 2nd. Anyways made it almost to the top, realized I didn't have enough and downshifted to 2nd which was my mistake. Should have just bailed. So it flipped, I went backwards on the gravel and the quad came tumbling on top of me. Surprisingly no damage to the quad, just me 😂 good times.

I dont think I'm going to be able to go to the track this Wednesday now which sucks ass.
If you had the CVT this wouldn't have happened

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Eating lunch outaide and working outside with wifey. My plumbers over cutting open our basement floor so the whole house smells like gas fumes
20220613_130354.jpg

This is a test run of a deck bar thing that we wanted to try. So far success?
20220529_153916.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.