GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I was kinda surprised. It wasn’t like that at all. My heart wasn’t racing, but felt slower and SUPER strong. I was completely drained, could barely move, but could not fully go to sleep. Half in-half out for hours.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Have I mentioned I’m a timetraveler?

Phur

Autocross Champion
1668039519659.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I ordered a large latte at a coffee shop in Nashville and told them to put in an extra couple of shots. The person taking my order said, sounding a mixture of confused and concerned, “It already has four.”
I said, “okay, and?”

The person making the coffees got to my order and I hear them, “This can’t be right. They can’t want six shots of espresso in their latte!”

I wanted to pull a Ron Swanson, “I know what I’m about, son.”
I normally order a "triple" grande drink at starbucks. I learned that triple in the starbucks world means 3 shots and it's the bare minimum you need to make what they call coffee taste as such since their normal grande drinks have 2 shots.

I once ordered a triple latte before a 14 hour flight to tokyo and the lady at the airport starbucks understood that as "triple the amount of shots" so she poured 6 shots into that coffee.

Right before I got on a 14 hour flight. I was so damn mad at her, but also too cheap to throw away the coffee.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yo, FL peeps - your Pokemons are gonna wash away.

Thank you for talking language we can all understand.

To put it another way, a level 99 Vaporeon is about to use Water Pulse, Waterfall, and Muddy Water all up on your asses.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I once drank 14 shots of expresso in one night in Italy. It was to stay awake after a two day drinking binge.

Used no doze to do a solo sub 48 hour drive cross country.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yo, FL peeps - your Pokemons are gonna wash away.
I think I'm officially a Floridian. I was removing some large branches from a tree yesterday and cutting them up with a chainsaw in shorts and flip flops and my reading glasses. 5 to 7 inches thick branches, so pretty meaty. My wife walked outside, shook her head, said "yell if you need an ambulance" and went back inside. Came an inch from cutting off one of my big toes. I think I'll do some gator wrestling next week, I'm feeling invincible.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.