GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Got a FedEx delivery addressed to "Resident". It was asking to fill out a pre-survey to see if anyone in the house would be eligible to take a survey and get $100. Which I remember the door to door lady going around last fall asking about it, and I said no because I didn't feel like it.

But it included a crisp $5 in the FedEx package.

1681316005942.png

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
60k posts and reaction score under 100? I think the new guy is the CBD gummy poster.

bro, that was all before the reaction score, my dear...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Cool Story Brotato.

My 08 lost ringlands twice stock and once stg 2, with a very conservative custom tune from Doug up in Atlanta at TopSpeed.

3 of the 4 08's that autocrossed with our group lost ringlands.
jesus christ... brutal, Bro Montana.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I get weird about that stuff. Like, I don't love answering stuff like that, because best case scenario it gets used for marketing, worst case identity theft.

Same. When the lady going around last fall came by, she seemed befuddled that my reason for not wanting to do it was literally "I don't feel like it."

"But it only take 30 - 45 minutes, and you get paid $100 on the spot!"

"I don't care, I don't feel like it."

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Damn this wrap has some kick to it. I got a jerk chicken wrap from tropical smoothie with a paradise point smoothie. I'm about to start sweating.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Same. When the lady going around last fall came by, she seemed befuddled that my reason for not wanting to do it was literally "I don't feel like it."

"But it only take 30 - 45 minutes, and you get paid $100 on the spot!"

"I don't care, I don't feel like it."
I've started making fun excuses when those kitchen/bath people try to ask us about remodeling. Telling them we're actually about to lose the house, I'm homeless, etc.

Particularly fun when I'm carrying things that no reasonable person would possibly be buying in the aforementioned situation.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Broke my custody agreement with @brat_burner

1681320267014.png

Even though it's Wednesday, decided to get T-Bell. Needed something quick before a meeting, and that's my go-to.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
delivery drove today for work, then went to my house to grab my wheels to bring them to work to have the tires mounted at some point.

got to the house and the dog is going ballistic bc theres a delivery van in the driveway so i had to go inside to calm her down.

then i took a fat piss, ate a piece of chocolate pie and loaded everything up to bring it to work.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Broke my custody agreement with @brat_burner

View attachment 278143

Even though it's Wednesday, decided to get T-Bell. Needed something quick before a meeting, and that's my go-to.

They messed up my order and gave me nachos when I asked for a Crunchwrap. Ate the nachos without beans on them but not happy 😠

Acadia18

Autocross Champion