GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Tomorrow is the first “hold the light” event with my oldest. Installing the RSB he got mom for her R.

Boy gonna get a vocabulary lesson. 🤣

My I suggest you give a copy of Rodger's Profanisaurus......so he can understand what you're saying???.......... :ROFLMAO:

There are various versions, I have "Magna farta"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger's_Profanisaurus

You can even buy the latest 40th Anniversary Edition as a Kindle download

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Viz-40th-Anniversary-Profanisaurus-Piss/dp/1781066779

JC_451

Autocross Champion
For fucks sake!

Are we dangerously skirting around rule A?
2 people wouldn't stfu and then poor impulse control took a few others down the road.

Bros, please, do not start this shit up again today.

Ignoring walls of text makes me feel like @Acadia18 got us with another one of his patented "hilarious " huge signature jokes.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
2 people wouldn't stfu and then poor impulse control took a few others down the road.

Ignoring walls of text makes me feel like @Acadia18 got us with another one of his patented "hilarious " huge signature jokes.

Sorry.....🤷‍♂️

I've been on a soap box rant in real life regarding stealth taxes affecting business owners, specifically those who own commercial property (like myself).....🤬

On a happier note..I might be able to finally get the ESC rear brace bar installed...even thought it doesn't fit as easily as they say it will to the estate.....much the same way the VWRaceingline one doesn't & why I returned that as soon as I bought it way back when they first made it....

I recon I need to make my own from scratch, but I'm so far down the road with the ESC one & modifying the car to fit it!....

I just wish people would do a proper job....its not that difficult!...

On a really happy note I got a fantastic cordless worklight that will work with my existing Bosch pro18V batteries & any other brands in the "ampshare" collaboration....

Bosch GLI-18V-800

3 light modes (min circa 300lm, max is 800lm) gets 150mins runtime per 1Ah at max 800lm output...so on my small 2Ah batteries it will do 5hrs at max output..& at least 10hrs on low output!...... swivel/flip head, magnetic side, big carry hook...

https://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/products/gli-18v-800-0601443600

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Too cold for boat date.

Bowling might be fun but let her know dress casual. Avoid if you're a size 6 shoe

Next wknd is start of lunar new year. I would look for something with that

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Holy tapdancing fuck I go away for ONE Friday and the whole shit unravels, well fine I'm gonna go sign up for the dad forum ✌️

1000005663.jpg

JK but we did add to the fleet, it doesn't drive nearly as bad as I thought it would for being an SUV. PS soul red is amazing in sunlight

golfdave

Autocross Champion
View attachment 298835

JK but we did add to the fleet, it doesn't drive nearly as bad as I thought it would for being an SUV. PS soul red is amazing in sunlight

The Mazda reds look soo good....same with some of the Renault reds.....shame the available colours on the Golf when I ordered it back in 2014yr were limited...well here in the UK......Fecking Germany & France had loads of options!!....

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Was the mazda the big life decision??

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Oddspyke has me looking at Atlas’s but with a VR6. Add a resonator delete and some coilovers 🤌

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Damnnn!

Corprin

Autocross Champion

You know what, @JC_451? Fucking shame on you. I've known for a long time that no amount of professionalism or respect is more important than Fucking Memes in this fucking scene, but I genuinely thought you guys above this shit. If you want to be treated like a real sport? Act like it. You wanna be treated like grown-ass adults? Act like one. And don't a goddamn ONE of you come at me like this is a fucking legit strat with fucking Ta1yo on the bench. It's pointlessly mean. It's a joke for which there is ZERO PUNCHLINE except "LOL look how bad this other team is" as if EVERYONE ON THE PLANET DOESN'T KNOW THIS TEAM IS BAD. It's tacky and rude to your fellow professionals, at least ONE of whom you still claim as "Shock fam". It's childish and petty and stupid and hurtful for absolutely NO GODDAMN REASON except to puff up your own egos. Because it's not enough just to win, or even just to be dominant, you can't have fun until someone else is hurt. I'm going to get a boatload of fucking neckbeards coming at me, mocking me for giving a shit, and I don't care. Just like I'm always mocked and insulted for actually giving a shit about the human beings in this league. Yes, the players going to laugh it off, because that's their job and they don't have a choice. That doesn't make it less shitty. It's an appalling lack of poor sportsmanship and everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves for being so goddamn childish. And if you were considering coming at me for this I suggest you shut the FUCK up and cry into your goddamn championship until you learn how not to be a sore fucking winner. I'm preemptively muting this thread because it's not a fucking argument.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Where the hell did that come from? Its not that deep bro.