GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So your talking just to hear yourself breath. Gotcha.
I was trying to be nicer yesterday, then I saw your whiny response and took off the gloves. Seriously, Christians are the most powerful group in the US that act like victims about everything.

You turned a joke into an abortion of a thread. You're supposed to be against abortion, so stop.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
as waylon jennings said about guys like toby kieth post 2001 "guys like them are doin to country music what pantyhose did to finger fuckin'"
He must be turning in his grave with all the country with rap and pop influence.

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
You know how instagram crystal healing girls be like "manifesting xyz"?

After we spent yesterday talking about swollen knees, my fucking knee swelled up in the middle of the night and ruined my sleep.

Maybe we should talk about promotions and raises and winning the lottery instead
Agreed, mine didn't swell up but hurt with every step this morning until hot shower.

manu97

Autocross Champion
No one should be spared being made fun of in CSB, not even us insufferable agnostics. Seriously, pick a fucking side already.

A Jew and Muslim walk into a daycare. The Muslim beheads a baby. The Jew says "that's nothing" and tosses a grenade into a group of kids. A Hindi runs is and shrugs "they must have deserved it for something they did in a past life". The Christians protest outside, because they'll have fewer children to starve when they take away school lunches and less targets for school shooters of the guns they sell at the swap meet.

I hope I hurt as many people's feelings as possible. ❤😘
Man, the cherry on the cake was calling Hindus "Hindi"

Unsure if intentional, but if intentional 10/10

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'm remised to see personal attacks in here. we are all friends, whether we have differing opinions or not! lets put the pampers back on and get back into the playpen.

anyone have anything else fun coming up besides gokarting and concerts? i may be in for a hike with my brother today so thats cool

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Question for everyone here:
Personality-wise, do you feel like you're the same person as when you were 20, 30, 40, etc with more experiences? or do you feel like there are big milestones that make big jumps in your personality (getting fired from a job, having a kid, buying a house, etc) and that you are significantly different from your old self (to the point where your old self would have a reaction)?

I am less shy now than I was in my teens and 20's. I lacked confidence in a lot of things but as I have gotten older and experienced things I believe in myself more. I am still more on the quiet side and tend to listen more than speak but I am not as scared to speak up. I still mind my business and don't get involved in peoples business which can be bad if someone needs support.

My last job changed me a lot for the worse. Money and a toxic work culture had me being a person that I despised and I now live with the guilt of my mistakes. I feel like I am back to my original self but to a lesser degree. I certainly learned a lot and have gotten away from all the negativity.

Kids did change me but for the better. I never loved something so much before I had them. They give you a new perspective on life and how you live it. I remember when my first was born wanting nothing more in life than for her to be healthy and safe. I'm not religious but I prayed just incase.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
i'm remised to see personal attacks in here. we are all friends, whether we have differing opinions or not! lets put the pampers back on and get back into the playpen.

anyone have anything else fun coming up besides gokarting and concerts? i may be in for a hike with my brother today so thats cool
Going to Great Wolf Lodge for my daughter's bday on the 19th. It's like a big indoor water park. Other then that nothing too exciting.