GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Sad thing is you can pay a whole lot more for the same terrible work.
Theres companies that make bead style weights that you put into your tire and they balance out automatically. https://eztirebeads.com/
I bought some for our truck since the wheel weights come into contact with the caliper.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
*casserole
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'd slap a bitch for some good deep dish pizza rn, ngl

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Must Be Pizza Friday​

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
left work at 1, taking a long weekend.

i see in the time i left til the time i came back here The Rich Child has talked out of his ass again.

here's a tip - if you still live with your parents you do not have the real-world experience to be making claims that the adults in the room know to be false.

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Not that we needed it, but yet more proof the guy's a work of fiction...no true fucking messiah would eat ketchup on a hot dog. I bet it's Hunt's, too...fucker
dog i will put a line of ketchup and a line of some normal ass frenchs mustard on a hot dog and fuck it up.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

i see in the time i left til the time i came back here The Rich Child has talked out of his ass again.

here's a tip - if you still live with your parents you do not have the real-world experience to be making claims that the adults in the room know to be false.

Not judging, but who lives with their parents still?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I want tonight to be pizza night after the gym but the wife isn’t on board. We’re having Taziki’s which is really good anyhoo. My goal this weekend will be to make pizza happen 💪

GolNat

Autocross Champion
ALDIs take n bake pizza and cheesy breadsticks tonight.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

F u c k Y o u.

Here's a tip: Tell someone why they're wrong with evidence. "The Rich Child has talked out of his ass again" "making claims that the adults in the room know to be false" What claims did I make that I didn't back up with evidence you moron. Do yourself a favor and come to the table with some facts and prove me wrong, I welcome a debate instead of more "drive-by" crap.

Here's another one: Get to know someone before judging. I went out to that meet/show whatever that you were at, and you wouldn't even wave to me or tell me about your car. I was genuinely shocked. You've had countless chances to be nice to me and for some reason you and the 7ft stick up your ass can't even say something nice.

I'm a villain because I have a job out of HS and paid for my car and all the mods myself? We're all enthusiasts sharing our love for vws. We're all driving four/figve figure VWs dude so shut the fuck up about me. You're the biggest hater I've ever met in my life.

I've been hoping you'll lighten up at some point and let us squash the beef. I'm all for it.