GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Csb.

Checked the dealership that I traided the R into. Deal fell through with the sales guy buying all the parts off of it, but the dealer has left them all on. Price has came down alot from when I first traided it in. They are hardly making any money off of it! If someone wanted a tastefully modded, well maintained fast R, this would be the one.

https://www.dpatvw.com/used/Volkswagen/2018-Volkswagen-Golf+R-188aa69a0a0e0a90635d8c064c95cee6.htm

Time to go buy it back.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Don't tempt me......

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Csb.

Checked the dealership that I traided the R into. Deal fell through with the sales guy buying all the parts off of it, but the dealer has left them all on. Price has came down alot from when I first traided it in. They are hardly making any money off of it! If someone wanted a tastefully modded, well maintained fast R, this would be the one.

https://www.dpatvw.com/used/Volkswagen/2018-Volkswagen-Golf+R-188aa69a0a0e0a90635d8c064c95cee6.htm
That is a good deal.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
So, I have this week off. Today I had a half dollar chunk of flesh cut off my back.(pre cancerous). So now my right arm and back are all numb. Don't trust myself driving, so riding around with the wife. Kinda dreading the numbing stuff wearing off. Luckily going home and kicking back for the rest of the day.
Several years ago, I had a MOHS procedure done on my nose for a basal cell carcinoma. A fucking nightmare! Just have to keep in mind that the alternative is far worse... (y)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
no official procedures in my life yet, but a lot of dental work. probably have had ~10 root canals, a few crowns, braces, dozens of cavities, all that shit. how am i gonna teach my daughter to brush her teeth and floss with a straight face

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
no official procedures in my life yet, but a lot of dental work. probably have had ~10 root canals, a few crowns, braces, dozens of cavities, all that shit. how am i gonna teach my daughter to brush her teeth and floss with a straight face
I'm from Kentucky, teeth are overrated....

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Enamel dysplasia as a child. I bet that about 16 to 20 or so of my teeth are crowned or implants at this point, a few of them required root canals.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Just sold my GTI to the dealership for $25k.

IMG_3684.jpeg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion