GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Makes sense as to why it's missing on both cars then.
250 is so much for a tiny little shit like that. Then again CF is overkill for that thing, but the fiberglass and plastic versions cost just as much. Theres also the ebay ones, but I'm hesitant about those for obvious reasons.
word - i think i took a whim on a chinese one to replace my OEM one at one point and it turned out pretty decent actually. either way, euro 'oem' lip is an absolute must have, the car is literally missing it from the factory in the states with an empty slot for it, and i will never understand why

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
the dutchparts lip was boss! i loved it

ignoring the ratty look of the 'removed lower grill' i think my car was so on point right here lol
View attachment 302867

View attachment 302868
1712595314225.png

In all seriousness, I'm personally just not a fan of the paint matched center lower grille area and the paint matched lip. Would much rather have that stuff blacked out, but the splitter is sick and the matching skirts on the side. (The gti fender badge is fucking killing me, among other things... it's all subjective)

Was it easy to do the golf R skirts, and then the dutch ones?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
its eclipse day mothafuckas!

my fav jdm car
1712598113065.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
View attachment 302871
In all seriousness, I'm personally just not a fan of the paint matched center lower grille area and the paint matched lip. Would much rather have that stuff blacked out, but the splitter is sick and the matching skirts on the side. (The gti fender badge is fucking killing me, among other things... it's all subjective)

Was it easy to do the golf R skirts, and then the dutch ones?
lol all good man, i know some of it was overkill, definitely the grille badges and probably the tow hook. i personally loved the colormatch center grill. needed less oem wheels to make the car look alot better.

i got it with the R skirts. think i got the maxton design sideskirt extensions... and pretty sure they were for the golf r. either way installation was cake

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Had a good friend that owned a manual GSX. I had a second gen Integra with an LS/Vtec at the time and he offered me that car in good running condition for $1500. I still kick myself for being a broke PFC and not figuring out how to sell some plasma or other bodily fluids to make it happen.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I installed my first ZhongZhong Aliexpress order yesterday haha. H6 sized battery blanket.

I ordered a zhong zhong mk8 R rear wing for my mk8 GTI. Used same link as another member that picked one up, so crossing fingers it makes it.

It's my first zhong zhong purchase too.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Today's the day for the best spongebob voice actor

1000014231.png