GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As soon as you go W or SW of Jax metro the lovebugs start to get cray cray. One of the best things about this city is the relative lack of lovebugs (but you bet your sweet ass I'm knocking on wood as I say that lol). I'm driving down to Sebring this weekend and I'm 100% bringing waterless wash stuff with me.
I get some on the back roads to St. Augustine, but yeah, not too bad in jax.

Yeah, don't let those little bastards stay on the paint. I'd think FL love bugs are filled with battery acid.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1712846995303.png

1712847029854.png

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
First world problems: password change day at work, and somehow we don't have any sort of SSO configured.

So change the password at Windows login, then enter new password in Outlook, then the virtual machine, then Outlook in the virtual machine .................

cb1111

The bugs in FL didn't get his memo.

CSB: We vacationed in on the beach with some friends before the apocalypse, and it was about a 5 hour drive to get to the rental house on the Gulf coast. Front of both cars covered in love bugs. I washed them off after we arrived, he did not. When we got back from the vacation a week later, he finally washed them off, and his clear coat looked like riceburner's pimply ass.

As soon as you go W or SW of Jax metro the lovebugs start to get cray cray. One of the best things about this city is the relative lack of lovebugs (but you bet your sweet ass I'm knocking on wood as I say that lol). I'm driving down to Sebring this weekend and I'm 100% bringing waterless wash stuff with me.
Painter's tape and one of those nets they sell down there (to keep the bugs off your grill and radiator) works well.

Just make sure that you properly attach the net so that it doesn't rub against paint - especially the hooks.

cb1111

he was about to announce the real killer of Nichole and Kato too.
Actually, he already did in his book "If I did it" he says "I want to tell you that I didn't do it"

The "I want to tell you" is an admission.

I want to tell you that I won the lottery and walked away with ten million dollars. I can't tell you that because it isn't true, but I want to tell you.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
death by technicality!