GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

cb1111

It's easy, they don't taste good and I'd rather just not have a drink than drink that. I haven't had one since college and even then it was sparingly.

Beer in general taste like ass. Light beer tastes even worse. I'd rather drink water.
It's funny, growing up in Europe and being exposed to alcohol early, just me decide that I didn't like the taste of the stuff.

I probably had my first drink of beer and wine when I was four or five, which started me down the road to teetotalism. Same with cigarettes - my grandfather was a chain smoker who always had two or three cigarettes going at the same time.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I’m not much of a drinker but I love a good hefeweizen. Other than that I’d rather not have the headache that comes with alcohol.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
I exclusively only drink (if I'm drinking alcohol, which isn't often) ciders these days. Most of the time they're from a local cidery called Urban Tree.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I’m not much of a drinker but I love a good hefeweizen. Other than that I’d rather not have the headache that comes with alcohol.

A sour hefeweizen is about the only beer I'll drink.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I exclusively only drink (if I'm drinking alcohol, which isn't often) ciders these days. Most of the time they're from a local cidery called Urban Tree.

Samsies. Ciders are my go to.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Outside of the obvious "I stopped drinking altogether" how does one avoid cheap light beers for 10 years? Thinkin bout sporting events, summer bbqs, beach/boat days, dive bars, etc. My group of friends is pretty dedicated to the whole craft beer thing and we still end up drinking cheapos.
I only drink around once a week, and when I do, i prefer 'CrAfT iPa'S', and generally only have 1-3 depending how sporty I am feeling. If i happen to go somewhere and there's none of that, I just don't drink haha

Considering how strong and heavy IPA's are (6-9% vs a light beer's ~3%) I don't think i've ever had more than 5 or 6 in a night

The only mixed/hard liquor drink i like so far is a mule

riceburner

Autocross Champion
A sour hefeweizen is about the only beer I'll drink.
Accidentally downed the rest of someone's sour one time thinking it was mine (i was about to leave) and nearly threw up on the table lmao

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I barely drink.

I can easily go months without an alcoholic beverage. If I've had 10 beers this year I'd be pretty surprised.

I do be on the weed tho 🤗

swcrow

Autocross Champion
gave up drinking 10 years ago. Missed the taste of new castle brown ale. Found Athletic Brewing that is NA that nailed the same flavor.....never looked back.....love the stuff.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
gave up drinking 10 years ago. Missed the taste of new castle brown ale. Found Athletic Brewing that is NA that nailed the same flavor.....never looked back.....love the stuff.

They have an amazing oatmeal stout and a great mexican lager.

==

Sick day for me today :(

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I only drink in foreign countries. True story.