GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I feel pretty. Oh so pretty.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I would love to use real utensils and plates. However everytime I yank them out I get shunned by the family for doing so because 'oh my god whos gonna do the dishes' and even if i say 'I will!' they just insist on paper plates. Its so backwards
Riceburn the fam for a new one

riceburner

Autocross Champion
epic movie

riceburner

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
hey at least we don't use paper pots and pans homie
You mentioned before they also throw their poo paper in the trash vs flushing it....there's some weird stuff going on in your house man. Let me know if you want me to call the FBI

@Corprin on standby

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You mentioned before they also throw their poo paper in the trash vs flushing it....there's some weird stuff going on in your house man. Let me know if you want me to call the FBI

@Corprin on standby
Oh snap I was able to put a stop to that years ago man haha but good memory. Thats just mexican stuff

backstory to that - in mexico, the plumbing systems are incredibly weak, so most people don't risk it with toilet paper there.

I proved to them with my flawless logic that it flushes here, i've done it my whole life, that's why its called toilet paper, and proved right in front of them how i could flush a bunch down no problem.

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Oh snap I was able to put a stop to that years ago man haha but good memory. Thats just mexican stuff

backstory to that - in mexico, the plumbing systems are incredibly weak, so most people don't risk it with toilet paper there.

I proved to them with my flawless logic that it flushes here, i've done it my whole life, that's why its called toilet paper, and proved right in front of them how i could flush a bunch down no problem.
next prove to them that washing dishes saves money

IIRC it's a thing in Indian culture that you eat food with your hands to be close with it, and cleanliness is close to godliness. So therefore washing your dishes by hand == being close to god.

Call them heathens

dtfd

Autocross Champion
next prove to them that washing dishes saves money

IIRC it's a thing in Indian culture that you eat food with your hands to be close with it, and cleanliness is close to godliness. So therefore washing your dishes by hand == being close to god.

Call them heathens
What he said.

You can drive the point home by taking all the paper plates out and flushing them down the toilet to drive home the point of the superior plumbing as well.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'm scared to calculate how much $ they have spent on paper plates, bowls and silverware.

what about napkins? do you guys use cloth napkins and wash those, too?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Napkins are like paper towels. Just throw those out.

Cloth napkins stain fairly easily and you'd have to keep replacing them, so they would cost more in the long run.