GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dirtbikes

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Really depends on your region. Ours were every Saturday night. Also no problem running an X. the only difference is a headlight and brake lights right? Its D class, no one will care. We changed tracks each Saturday, but they weren't more than 30-45 min away.

Our feilds were so small that all riders went at the same time, so you have to be concious of getting run over by way more experienced riders. But in the really really amateur classes like 250-D your racing with old men and children.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
This was taken at my cousin's property. It had been graded for 3 houses, and so they have three little stair step platforms. I hit the jump just after shifting into 4th. We walked it off, and it was between 45-50', and my dad (who took the picture) said it was about 8' high... I couldnt go any bigger because of the flat landing (see other pic) and there was not a lot of landing room. I would have to lock up the brakes just after landing. Anyone else got any pics?

Attachments

• Big Jump 1.jpg
    Big Jump 1.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Get Low.jpg
    Get Low.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 186

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I don't have many pics left of my riding days. Heres 1 of me getting wrecked screwing around at the park. Me and my best friend riding. I'm on a CRF230F with a springer front end hes on a CR250R. I'm just minding my own buisness kind of rolling over jumps. His girlfriend (now wife) was out there taking pictures and snapped this just 2 seconds before he clipped my front wheel on the landing and we both went over the bars. Needless to say she never came to watch us ride again.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
get up on that seat! haha...

I used to have a 230. Now its my bro's... I rode it in the desert the other day. I went 50 feet before I bottomed out...

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
haha I was just cruising around with him at the park joking arond and stuff. I'm obviously not riding hard. We're both on numberless bikes. Then captain show off sees his wife taking pictures and ruins both our day.

I loved my 230. Your definatly right about it bottoming out. Mine had a up-rated spring, the fronts adjusted so my fatass could ride. Thats what really got me into trail riding. Its a totally different challenge. It was excellent for that. I had been a mud hole so deep, I was standing on the seat. Never missed a beat. Wish I had never sold that bike. With bikes I went CR80 XR100 CR125R (still have it, above pic) CRF230F, then my raced out CR125R and CR250R. I've also had a Suzuki LT230? Kawi Bayou 220, Honda 400 ex, TRX450R. Enjoy it while you can man.

That 2nd pic is awesome. Awesomely timed to catch the bike at full compression. Thats bitching. Love the riding gear too.

ktmracer736

Go Kart Champion
I raced AMA 250/450 C and 125/250 B back when I was racing. Mine was a shoulder injury which eventually side lined me. I don't know much about bikes after 07, is the monster edition a 5 speed like the aniversary yamahas were?

Your user name is KTMracer. What KTM do/did you have? I always dreamed of riding Orange, especially on one of those 525s.

My first time on a CRF250R I over jumped and cased just about everything on the park. Its such a weird feeling, but the more I rode a 4 stroke I didn't get near as bad arm-pumps. I think I could get use to it, but if I went back to riding it would be all endurocross.

I'm of the age where the boss-man won't be so understanding every Monday morning where I have a broken xxxxxx and I'll be back when the pain meds wear off.

The monster edition just a kx450 with black plastics with monster energy logos and green hubs. I used to have 2 250f and 1 450 when I raced a lot but due to injuries and the economy I only race tracks by my house so i only have 1 bike.

ktmracer736

Go Kart Champion
too far to bring it up to jersey...but how much anyways??
2 or 4 stroke doesnt matter just wanna get stupid with it since i got rid of my kawi sportbike:thumbsup:
The bike has very low hours and i just got knee surgery so its just sitting in the garage thats why I am selling it. Around $4,800

Kristian

my name isn't Kristian
Here's two pics of me racing. The first is me racing my RM85 Big wheels about 2 years ago - this pic featured in The Dirt Bike Rider Magazine and the second is my 08 RM125 which i sold last year after my accident.

ktmracer736

Go Kart Champion
Dang, it seems like everyone here has had "career ending" accidents :yikes:

Im not done yet but i have had my share of injuries 2 knee surgeries, 4 broken ribs, collapsed lung, 2 broken coller bones, broken wrist, 3 fake teeth, broken jaw, and have been knocked out a couple times. Getting hurt is not fun!:thumbdown:

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
dude get the 450. u will never need another bike again. i have ridden bikes from xr70s to ktm 525s to cr250s. and the 450 takes the best of every bike and puts it into one. i personally ride red so i personally would recommend honda. u cant go wrong with a 450.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Like I said above, my bike is at a shop gettin worked on. (i'm 16 btw...) I was supposed to get it back thursday, then i was supposed to get it back today, but it rained pretty good... mebbe I'll get it back tomorrow. I want a 450, but I dont want to have so much power that I get myself INTO trouble. I have never ridden a 450 mx bike. Only a YZ250F and a KTM 450EXC-R. The 250 was much faster though.

My dad (who is amazing, by the way) told me that we will see how this works out. If the results arent what he/I is/am expecting, then we'll see about a 450, and give my bike to my younger brother. So, I guess we'll see how it turns out. They have some cheap 450s out there now...

EDIT: I have ridden a 2002 CR250R. That bike was amazing. It had an FMF gnarly pipe on it too. I loved the power haha