Dirtbikes

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
NEW BIKE!

2009 CRF450R!

Coming tomorrow! So excited! ld;fjal;dsfjasdl;fkjsadl;fjkasdl;f

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
I rode as a kid and off and on as an adult. Not in a while though. I ride a 200cc supermotard now, so I ride a dirtbike on the street :)

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I don't exactly ride dirtbikes, but do quads count? Currently riding an '08 Raptor 700 w/ ProDesign intake, DynoJet PC V, Barker Dual In-Frame exhaust, ITP GNCC Rear Tires and ITP XCR Fronts, TrailTech X-Bars, and Vapor computer.

Mean Rappy (1024x680).jpg

Rappy Rear (1024x680).jpg

Jimmy Dirt Jump.jpg

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
^ the only thing you need is some riding gear :lol:

I <3 my 450
I cranked her up today. She sounds mean as hell. Its funny to think that my bike is MUCH faster than my GTI lol.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
^ the only thing you need is some riding gear :lol:

I <3 my 450
I cranked her up today. She sounds mean as hell. Its funny to think that my bike is MUCH faster than my GTI lol.

Actually, that's my brother-in-law. If you could actually see him, he's wearing fucking cowboy boots! And shorts. For some reason, my wife didn't shoot any pics of my airing it out.

But I've actually got 2 sets of riding gear. MSR and Answer, along with a now very used pair of Fox Tech 3's. I don't think I'm getting white boots again when mine wear out.

And yeah, my quad w/ the duals sounds sweet! I need to shoot a couple vids I guess. It's a flame thrower!

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
I just rode her for the first time today... in my driveway. I didnt get out of first gear.

One thing i noticed is that first gear is really tall...

oldskool (sce)

Batmobile
i used to ride to many boo boos so i stay safe now
ive had a crf50(pitbike), klx110(pitbike), kx100, kx125, kx250f then alll goooneee come surgery time