GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do most of you have to work on Monday December 31?

67Scarelane

Ready to race!
Nope. PrePress Preflight Tech. We get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off and get New Years Eve and Day off.

But we have been putting in 50-60+ hour work weeks. Nice to have a bit of a break. Work has been crazy busy.

murdoch13

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm an Auto Technical Claims Investigator for a major insurance company. We are open 365, but I will be working from home on Monday and then i'll be off on paid vacation the 1st through the 7th, returning on the 8th for the New Year.

His name is Robert Paulson:thumbup:

Merkle

Banned
Yes, but I get off w/ pay for the 1st. If I had any vacation time I'd just take the day off.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Trolling a forum moderator......Probably not the smartest idea.

On topic, I work in insurance, we're open Monday but I have PTO

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Counselor at a state university so we've been off since the 21st and return on Jan 2nd (though I took time off til the 7th).

Last edited:

FNR32

Ready to race!

Judging by your location, I think we may work for the same company. But, maybe not.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!

Yeah! Cuz what if he takes away your vacation time? What then!? Sit on it bender.

Edit: for some reason I thought poster thought gunkata was moderator. So i had first written "sit on it gunkata". Then I saw he wrote bender. In any case, don't sit on it gunkata. But you, bender bending Rodriguez, you sit on it.

I don't know how to double quote on tapatalk, but to the dude whose work involves a cake concert, I just can't help but believe that cannot be that bad. But I do love cake. Listening to cool blue reason has to be better than drafting briefs, motions, and worrying about people paying.

Even if its not better, please tell me it is

mattyICED

Ready to race!
I manage eCommerce at one hotel and have a part time desk job at another. I choose to work every holiday at the part time hotel because the company pays you double time and provides a paid day off on the same week.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Food industry,

As a chef we work most holidays so yes ill be working all night

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Volkswagen Technician, we are open but I'm off, I'll be I'm Wisconsin fuckin up a none running car with assault riffles and tannerite :D

FNR32

Ready to race!

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Tax Accountant for KPMG.

They closed the US offices for the week of Christmas and New Years. The only down side is they take 3 PTO days from you to do it. That's alright though as I have more days then I know what to do with.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Work for AT&T and I been off since Dec 6 going back on Jan 7. I been working from them since 94 so I have earned some days. Also I don't work retail I work in the central offices.