GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you name your cars?

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
I just refer to my car as "her" or "She".

I've discovered that the most fun I've had with women, are women who's names I didn't know. :naughty:

moegreen

Ready to race!
You gotta name it...

Ours is "Lola" (though she should really be a red-head and not united grey) and if we get a Tiguan it'll be named "Manny."

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
all my friends call it the "Kraut Rocket"

SeattleWabbit

do werk
Car(s)
Rabbit
All my cars have had 'guy' names...
'63 bug- Otto
'58 bug- Otto Jr.
'08 Rabbit- Elmo

WasabiPossum

Geezer
My 2004 TSX was "Arabella." Guy I sold it to liked the car so much he kept the name, fearing a change would bring "bad karma." :wink:

My sister's old Acura sedan was called "Nellie."

My 2005 S2000 is "Pomme Cher," a sorta' take-off on French meaning "Sweet Apple;" "Darlin' Apple" is closer to correct. :laugh:

I have a new CW GTI 6MT on 'special order' (Votek and 18-inch Hufeisen/Summer tires for May delivery) and will probably give 'her' a Deutscher label. Toying with "Jungfrau die Schnellste" ... close to "Fastest Virgin," but how can a car be "virgin" after it's driven!!?? Gotta' do better than that, I know. :bellyroll:

Maybe those of us who name cars are a bit wacky, but it's fun anyway. I've owned cars that were REAL POS's, one a Dodge Valiant ages ago and enuff' said! :mad:

BMPGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I decided to go with Elsa, good German name, plus the Elsa from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was a hot German and I think my car is also haha

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
I decided to go with Elsa, good German name, plus the Elsa from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was a hot German and I think my car is also haha

My girlfriend has a possessed dwarf terrier named Elsa, that name just scares me now.

Kool_aiD

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
if you cant tell by my name.. the car is named kool-aid... my mk3 jetta was "the sausage rocket" since i used to race all the ricer's with a german car... figured it fit... never really felt like they were any specific gender...

RenegadeLatino

obsessed with black
Car(s)
BMP 2008 GTI
It took me about three months to name my ride.

I decided on Apollonia

I too was struck by the thunderbolt when I saw her.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
Okay, I was going to name my Rabbit "Rabbi", but I realized this morning that it should really be "Hot Rod Knockwurst Sled". It's from the Ren & Stimpy christmas album "Crock O' Christmas". There's a song called "It's A Wizzleteats Kind Of Christmas", which references a "souped up sausage cart" and a "hot rod knockwurst sled"...

zooplancton

perma-grinnin'
'06 triumph speed triple: kali (the hindu goddess of destruction)

'07 GTI: henry (henry haandles)