GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you name your cars?

wmeredith

Dick Justice
Car(s)
Red '08 4-door GTI D
I name my cars. My GTI's name is Dick Justice. That was the name of the sales guy at the dealership where I bought the car. No kidding. :headbang:

hahah good thread. ive named all my cars so far...

my mk3 jettta - jen
b5 audi a4 avant - ava the avant
08 gti -jade

hmm, ill play.

i used to drive a 99red civic Si coupe and since its red i named her valentine,
and then i got my candy white and thought i should name it "WHITney"... i also baptized my friends Reflex silver...i call, or he now calls it "SILVia" and my girlfriends pearl white lexus IS is "Casper", my other friends Gray EVO is "GRAce"
i base it on the color so it actually means something...:wink:

oooo and my other friends 20AE BMP's called "sharonda" lolololol (has suthin to do with the color BIG TIME!)

Last edited:

Nerdavison

Nerd with Speed addiction
Car(s)
07 GTI, 80 TR8
I decided to go with Elsa, good German name, plus the Elsa from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was a hot German and I think my car is also haha

hehe thought it was reference to the god awful elsaweb that vw uses, although GTI much faster then elsa. Mine I call helga on the occasion when a name fits.

path

Ready to race!
my wife names all of my vehicles, but for some reason the Vee Dub has remained simply "The GTI"

'nuff said.

gabymontague

Passed Driver's Ed
I have ALWAYS named my cars!
Here's the order:
1995 Honda Civic EX - Spot
1999 Ford Mustang - Britney
2001 Ford F-150 - Rocco
2008 Volkswagen GTI - Max

Andy's Cars (since we've been together):
2000 Mitsubishi Monterro - Milo (pronounced MEELOH)
2003 Mazda Miata - Ricco (REEKOH)

maxgtiturbo

Banned
^^^^hahahaha my name is max sweet name!! lol i have yet to pick one for my GTI yet and ive had her for about a year and a half, ill pick when when i hear one that fits

gabymontague

Passed Driver's Ed
^^^^hahahaha my name is max sweet name!! lol i have yet to pick one for my GTI yet and ive had her for about a year and a half, ill pick when when i hear one that fits

WHOA!!!! Then you should name your car Gabriella or Gabrielle, or Gabby! I'm Gabriel, but your car is a girl, so it should be the girls form of my name! My car is a boy, so they can be a couple!

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
dont usually name i leave that to my girl she likes naming the cars. the jury is still out on the soon to be jtuned gti lol we shall c.

<{FleshFixxer}>

One Nation, Under My Fast
golden brownish 98 chevy camaro - "The putt-putt machine"
should have just name it "C.H.E.V.R.O.L.E.T." (Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time)

silver 2000 mustang - "'stangzilla"

burgundy 2000 jeep cherokee - the juggernaut

UG 08 gti - been 6 months, nothing bright so far :iono:

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
My friend's happen to name my GTI "jettaaa"..:biggrin: That all because i drove an 07 jetta for 3 days when i first got my driving license:bellyroll: