GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
I also found out last week after nearly 2 years of repeat vet visits and 5 pre-op checkups before finally being approved for spaying, honey has Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency. Basically she doesn’t produce enough enzymes to properly digest proteins and lipids, which is why she’s been underweight her whole life (you can see her spine, ribs, and I can put my hands around her midsection in front of her back legs and touch my fingers).

this is actually “good” news since it’s highly treatable and the medication literally just supplements the enzymes her body doesn’t produce enough of. That an some B-12 supplements and we’ll be able to get her closer to 70 lbs than 60.

o also didn’t know she had this before I got pet insurance so it’ll all be covered👍

Daks

Autocross Champion
I also found out last week after nearly 2 years of repeat vet visits and 5 pre-op checkups before finally being approved for spaying, honey has Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency. Basically she doesn’t produce enough enzymes to properly digest proteins and lipids, which is why she’s been underweight her whole life (you can see her spine, ribs, and I can put my hands around her midsection in front of her back legs and touch my fingers).

this is actually “good” news since it’s highly treatable and the medication literally just supplements the enzymes her body doesn’t produce enough of. That an some B-12 supplements and we’ll be able to get her closer to 70 lbs than 60.

o also didn’t know she had this before I got pet insurance so it’ll all be covered👍
Feed the dog raw food.

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
65BBAF92-FFE3-408F-91CF-4FA6785D2036.jpeg

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Here’s Brew, he’s a treeing walker coonhound/lab/catahoula leopard dog/American bulldog mix. All of his siblings got a DNA test and there’s some smaller breed in the mix too because he’s just over 50 lbs. He’s a year and 3 months old now. We adopted him as a puppy back in Dec 2020. Tons of energy and makes a great hiking buddy!
D5A7E4AE-2719-4CB9-B9C6-6BAD62F9C4B5.jpeg

2E306EE1-3155-4A43-A364-0E387249A51F.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
that’s my name. Every time I introduce myself to someone new - SOMEONE in a room says “Thays my dogs name!” Or “that’s my sister’s dogs name!” Or “that’s my cats name!”
Hey man. You got Cooper Kupp on your side now too.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
that’s my name. Every time I introduce myself to someone new - SOMEONE in a room says “Thays my dogs name!” Or “that’s my sister’s dogs name!” Or “that’s my cats name!”
CSB:

hiking with Mrs Mud and our dog. I see a friend who is with someone so introductions go all around. "Someone" gets introduced as "Tom" I say "That's weird, my dog's name is Tom" Mrs Mud f/d it up by saying "No, it's not"... :(

I did at least get the look from Tom