GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Can confirm. Here's my dog (back) and his brother (front). We decided to save the $100 and skip the DNA test for our dog since all his siblings got them and shared with us. Here's his brother's View attachment 297668View attachment 297669
the pup in the foreground literrally looks exactly like my dudley lab in the face.....like spot on

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got my DNA test results back for my crazy dog. There's lots of shepherd and bully in her. The malinois in her is pretty obvious with her energy levels and love for training. She doesn't have the long thick coat that most malinois have though. She ended up with a pitbull coat and pitbull ears.

1707599018959.png

1707598923299.png
1707598951165.png

dood.

Drag Racing Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
She’s got a great smile! Something about asymmetric ears is so endearing
I've literally always wanted one of those dogs that has one ear up permanently....love that look

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I found a lady in my area that had a couple treadmills so I got to try them out before ordering one. She didn't go much faster than about 4 mph, but for the first time she did pretty good. I've heard it usually takes about 5 sessions before dogs get comfortable enough to run, and most of them don't go for a full 30 minute session on the first run, but she could've gone well past the 30 minute timer.
1708827393417.png

I did some 3.5-4 mile runs with her this week. When we get back she wants to keep playing with a ball or rope. Dogs got fricken energy for days.