GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dream Car

Pirate King

King of Pirates

can't even lie, I Fcken love these... :bow:

My neighbor has one of those. I personally think they are ugly as fuck and really stupid. But clearly people like them so more power to 'em.

Scharf

Why would you want to have a car that pays tribute to a man who killed more people than Hitler?

Why would YOU drive a car made by a company that Hitler prefered?

Because it's cool (to them), that's why.

Last edited:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
That thing looks INSANELY uncomfortable to ride...however it does look very powerful

well it does have a viper engine lol.

wanna hear powerful? my friends dad has a turboed busa that dyno's at 750whp...it can go higher but he hasnt found a motorcycle dyno that goes beyond 750hp haha.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
what in the name of christfuck would you do with a 750hp bike?!

I could see 250hp being the most power you you possibly use effectively without killing yourself. I mean hell you really don't even need that much horsepower in a car lol.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
lawl, that is beyond me. he takes it to the salt flats often..i guess his racing team holds a bunch of records there. my friend loves bikes and he refuses to ride it haha.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
for real, I remember after owning my R6 I was like, if I buy another bike it will be a 1000+ but I honestly can't see needing much more power than what a 1000-1200cc bike can produce.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
wow 750 hp in a bike. That is like suicide right there.

kc_08rabbit

ainokea, i dub how i like
My neighbor has one of those. I personally think they are ugly as fuck and really stupid. But clearly people like them so more power to 'em.

to be honest the first time i seen'em i thought that someone had wrecked their car an put different color parts on, then i got corrected on what they were and fell in love.

Jarhead316

Ready to race!
Ferrai F40, according to jeremy clarkson, its pure car. No power steering, no AC..just power and finesse.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Someone in my neighborhood owns a Tesla Roadster, definatly not a bad looking car at all. 0-60 3.6 seconds and 200 miles on one charge. Amazing for a battery powered car with only like 2 moving parts.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
Haha it seems like it would be really weird to drive those cars. All this power but no sound...wtf...lol

bovice

Banned
audi r8

and a E30 M3....brand new. as if i bought it off the lot in 1990.