GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dream Car

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
That would be fun....give me one of those hypermotards though...those bikes are hella fun.

Motards and the Desmo are sick, but I personally would have gone with an MV, the other, other Italian bike makers. After all, Giacomo wouldn't have done what he had in the MotoGP if it weren't for them!:

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
This is a dream car not a what makes economic sense car. If you can afford a Vanquish gas prices shouldn't be your main concern. The insurance is what would get me and that and the fear that someone would scratch it. I'd be in the parking lot every 15 minutes circling the car to make sure nobody touched it.

Also, how expensive is the Hydrogen fuel?

I was kidding about the Honda Fuel Cell. Although it's a car that is currently within reach. Anyhow, if I had enough money for a Vanquish, I wouldn't care much about insurance or gas. As you stated, those things would be a non-issue. I would, however, be extremely concerned about it getting scratched. But those things can be fixed.

I'm not sure how much the hydrogen fuel costs.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
I was kidding about the Honda Fuel Cell. Although it's a car that is currently within reach. Anyhow, if I had enough money for a Vanquish, I wouldn't care much about insurance or gas. As you stated, those things would be a non-issue. I would, however, be extremely concerned about it getting scratched. But those things can be fixed.

I'm not sure how much the hydrogen fuel costs.

I see. I am no good at telling when people are joking on teh internets.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Well for me it would have to be the Ferrari F430 Scuderia. Love this car:wub::biggrin: One car i want to drive or even better own at one point in my life.
I was walking by the Ferrari dealership in Greenwich while getting the oil changed on our FX and there was a Scuderia Spyder parked out front with a relatively young guy putting his stuff in it (he was no older than 35). We had our puppy with us and he was petting her and I said "I didn't know they had a Scuderia Spyder?!" and the dealer guy said "You're looking at the first one in the US." I thought that was pretty cool... it was last Friday.

silentmunky

Sir Drinks aPlenty
really don't see what makes that car so desirable. it's an ugly rebodied murcielago

correction, the drivetrain and chassis is from the murcielago lp640, the body panels are unique. it's also desirable because there were only 21 produced. so, please don't shit on my dream car :)