GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Entourage season 8 premiere tonight

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Who's watching?

AdvanSuper

Banned
Have to get it after it airs.. Thanks for the reminder.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Damn, rough start all around.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
shit got boring.

It certainly wasn't an episode that fit in with the norm...Vinny being fresh out of rehab is going to put a serious damper on things. And Ari has to be nice too. I feel like a lot of the characters can't be themselves.

It seems to be helping Turtle get some good jokes in though, he was pretty funny.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Good episode I thought. I wish they showed the in between times lol. The next episode looks good.

Anyone catch Falling Skies?!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Good episode I thought. I wish they showed the in between times lol. The next episode looks good.

Anyone catch Falling Skies?!

Definitely would have loved to see the prenup conversation with sloane lmao

and ive never seen an episode of falling skies.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Definitely would have loved to see the prenup conversation with sloane lmao

and ive never seen an episode of falling skies.

Yeah that would be awesome. So while I was watching the episode I noticed E and that other guy, fuck forgot his name took over the company?

Falling Skies in on TNT.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Yeah that would be awesome. So while I was watching the episode I noticed E and that other guy, fuck forgot his name took over the company?

Falling Skies in on TNT.

scott caan in real life...

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

Falling Skies in on TNT.

yeah I noticed that as well. I guess since Sloane lured E in and f*cked him over, he figured "screw it" and just kicked Murray out. No need to keep him around just to please Sloane if Sloane isn't in his life anymore.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
yeah I noticed that as well. I guess since Sloane lured E in and f*cked him over, he figured "screw it" and just kicked Murray out. No need to keep him around just to please Sloane if Sloane isn't in his life anymore.

Sloane is crazy hawt btw. Hm, I think its the takeover that lead to the breakup of the couple to be honest. I remember the last episode E and the buddy decided it was time to take over because of the marriage thing.