GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Entourage season 8 premiere tonight

AdvanSuper

Banned
What the fucking fuck. I knew E was going to get fucked over with the whole assumption of Sloan dating Galecki, but Sloan being pregnant... WTF.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
What the fucking fuck. I knew E was going to get fucked over with the whole assumption of Sloan dating Galecki, but Sloan being pregnant... WTF.

Yeah weird.

Whats even weirder is only 1 episode left.

Benny - When Sloan said "your the only guy ive been w/" - Meaning she never had sex w/ Seth Green or what?

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Sooooo. im guessing Ari getting offered the job to Run the entire studio is the preview to the "movie"? I hope so... That would be epic! The rest of the finale was pretty predictable but i did think that chick would call off the wedding for vince and maybe he would go back to drinking and drugs and maybe commit suicide or something. I also thought that Terrence would really try to kill E... Oh well...farewell to a great show.... at least dDexter is still on!!!!! FTW

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Sooooo. im guessing Ari getting offered the job to Run the entire studio is the preview to the "movie"? I hope so... That would be epic! The rest of the finale was pretty predictable but i did think that chick would call off the wedding for vince and maybe he would go back to drinking and drugs and maybe commit suicide or something. I also thought that Terrence would really try to kill E... Oh well...farewell to a great show.... at least dDexter is still on!!!!! FTW

Yeah the ending for Ari, I thought would turn into a spinoff? Maybe extend the series? Long shot... but yeah.

Still a great show. Hoping for the movie!

Great show - Hope there is a movie too.