GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Epididymitis

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis

I think I want to die.... believe me when I say you never ever want this, my right one's the size of a softball no joke. I had to go to the hospital, it came on 2 days ago, within 2 hours the pain was so bad I had to call my mom at work to come take me to the hospital. Had an ultrasound to see if it was a torsion (twisted) and it wasn't, which I guess is lucky because they would have had to do surgery if it was. Mines purely from infection, they did blood test, and urine test so no STD causing it. I asked how it happened (because I never want this again) and they just said "like any other infection, no definite cause we can tell you". I still can't walk, sit, or anything, I'm eating Vicodin like they are M&M's and still hurts badly.

Anyone else ever had this? For others, this is the worse pain you could ever feel, never heard of this before now. Had to follow up with my doctor, called his office, nurse answered, as soon as I said what was wrong she exclaimed "Oh my, I'm glad I don't have them I hear that's the worst pain in the world!". I was like no ****.

Think about this. Remember the worst time you EVER got kicked in the nuts. Remember how the pain was so intense, you saw stars, felt like you were going to throw up, and your stomach hurt? Now imagine all those exact feelings not going away for days on end. Think about waking up when the pain meds wear off in a cold sweat feeling just like that, and scrambling around in the dark and chewing up the vicodin so it works faster.... yea thats about how it is. I being the man I am lasted 3 hours in that pain before I got a shot of morphine it came on that fast....

So beware of nut infections...

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
Did the check ur prostate? One time I had pain in my left one for a day or two. They checked my prostate just to be sure I didn't have cancer...most uncomfortable day ever at the doctors.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
lmao

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
Did the check ur prostate? One time I had pain in my left one for a day or two. They checked my prostate just to be sure I didn't have cancer...most uncomfortable day ever at the doctors.

No they didn't. They did have a really cute girl do my ultrasound though.... You know you get kicked in the nuts and your dick draws up in you kinda like diving in really cold water, yea same thing going on. I'm on morphine at the time, and all I could mutter was "sorry my dicks drawn up in me, its really pretty big normally". Talk about embarrassing.

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
**shivers**

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
No they didn't. They did have a really cute girl do my ultrasound though.... You know you get kicked in the nuts and your dick draws up in you kinda like diving in really cold water, yea same thing going on. I'm on morphine at the time, and all I could mutter was "sorry my dicks drawn up in me, its really pretty big normally". Talk about embarrassing.

lol...I had a hottie do an ultrasound on me once....only I worked with her. So that was even more awkward. Nothing like running into her the next couple days at the cafeteria and just kind of saying hi to one another. As far as your excuse for being short in stature, they've heard every reason under the sun.:wink:

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
I think I can understand your pain. Many years ago, I had a kidney stone that was way too large to pass. It stared off as a pain in my right nut....so painful that my face turned green and couldn't walk. The stone was not located in my nut, it was in my urinary tract....but the nerves that it was cutting into was attached to my nut...hence the pain there. The stone was too large to pass, so I had to have surgery to have them "break up" the stone. Not a very happy point in my life. Ever since the surgery, no more pain....but...my bladder will never be the same (due to internal scar tissue from the surgery). My bladder works fine, but now I have to pee quite often. If I drink alcohol at all...it's a pee fest for the rest of the night. I'm used to it, so it's not that bad going out drinking as long as it's a place with an easily accessable bathroom. Yeah, life sucks and then you get a kidney stone...or in your case...Epididymitis.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
jda-vw you just made my day man!!

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Can't say I've had that, but if it's anything like kidney stones, I feel your pain... :thumbsup:

For those that don't know, I've had women, who have kids, tell me that kidney stones are worse then giving birth...can't say I've given birth, but passing a 10mm, jaged stone throw a tube not meant for solids, is not fun, trust me... :yikes:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
^U passed something through 10mm in size! You did give birth, thats huge

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
^U passed something through 10mm in size! You did give birth, thats huge

the 10mm they blasted, but by the time they did it was already almost in the bladder, lol.

The largest I've passed and caught was about 6mm.

But since the 10'er I've only felt 1 or 2 and they were far less painful...I just cringle thinking of what that thing did inside my kidney and such. :yikes: