GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Epididymitis

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
^cringing here just reading bout it

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Sheesh. Thank God I don't have balls. But, you can still have children with just one!

Hope the pain goes away for you soon though.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
the 10mm they blasted, but by the time they did it was already almost in the bladder, lol.

The largest I've passed and caught was about 6mm.

But since the 10'er I've only felt 1 or 2 and they were far less painful...I just cringle thinking of what that thing did inside my kidney and such. :yikes:

My good buddy/co-worker had to get surgery to remove his kidney stone. it was too big to pass through[the width of a pinky] and thye had the use a claw inside a tube and shove it up the weenie to get it out. i cant even imaginewhat having a kidney stone feels like..let alone multiple. That was like ~3 months ago and now hes got another one thats pretty big, and possibly close to the same size as the last one, as we estimate.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
No they didn't. They did have a really cute girl do my ultrasound though.... You know you get kicked in the nuts and your dick draws up in you kinda like diving in really cold water, yea same thing going on. I'm on morphine at the time, and all I could mutter was "sorry my dicks drawn up in me, its really pretty big normally". Talk about embarrassing.
haha... Sorry to hear about your ball i hope it gets better. My dad went to high school with his doctor and when he had to get his first prostate exam he said to him "never did i imagine in high school that one day you would be putting a finger in my ass" I thought that was pretty humorous.

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
:laughabove: