GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

* Euro Sport Accessories Stress Bars (front, lower, & rear) - VW® MK6 GOLF GTI 2.0T *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert@EuroSport

* Euro Sport Accessories Stress Bars (front, lower, & rear) - VW® MK6 GOLF GTI 2.0T *

Euro Sport Accessories Upper FrontStress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf

info/order: Euro Sport Upper Front Stress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf

Stress bars are an important bolt on for all water-cooled VW® 's, whether it's for street or competition use.
The design of our upper-front stress bars help eliminate the roll and twist of the front sheet metal frame.
Construction consists of heavy wall 1" diameter steel tubing and is welded to 1/4" thick steel mounting plates.

Hardware and installation instructions are included.
*Powder coated in mirror black
*Easy installation

Fitment:
VW® Mk6 GTI - 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
VW® Mk6 Golf - 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
VW® Mk6 Golf R - 2012 2013

Note:
Does not fit Jetta models.
Will also fit Golf TDI with modifications to an engine bracket.

info/order: Euro Sport Upper Front Stress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf :thumbsup:

Hubert@EuroSport

Euro Sport Lower Front Stress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf

Euro Sport Lower Front Stress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf

Are you looking to tie down the front end suspension/handle of your MK6 Golf?

The Euro Sport lower front stress bar is your answer...

:thumbup: info/order: Euro Sport Lower Front Stress Bar- MK6 Golf, GTi, Golf R

This option for adding stability to your VW® is a two-point connection,
which mounts to the front of the control arms.
This bar is perfect for adding stability at a very affordable price.
Made from 1 inch heavy wall mandrel bent steel tubing.
*Powder coated in mirror black
*Easy installation

Fitment:
VW® Mk6 Golf & GTI 6-Speed 2010 2011 2012 2013
VW® Mk6 Golf R (2012-2013)

Note:
Only fits vehicles equipped with Manual Transmission. Does not fit DSG

info/order: Euro Sport Lower Front Stress Bar - MK6 Golf, GTi, Golf R

Hubert@EuroSport

Hubert@EuroSport

Euro Sport Rear X-Brace Stress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf

Euro Sport Rear X-Brace Stress Bar - VW® MK6 Golf

:thumbup: info/order: Euro Sport MK6 Golf Rear Stress Bar

The Euro Sport Rear X-Brace stress bar is designed to minimize rear chassis flex under hard cornering,
thus reducing understeer and improving stability in all situations.
Constructed of heavy wall 1" diameter steel tubing and features heavy duty tig welded ends.
*Finished in satin black powder coat
*Installation Instructions

-Reduces chassis flex and creaks
-Super lightweight design, only weighs 6lbs
-Removes in minutes via six fasteners
-Installation takes approximately 1.5 hours
-Hardware and installation instructions are included

Fitment:
VW® Mk6 GTI - 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
VW® Mk6 Golf R - 2012 2013
VW® Mk6 Golf TDi - 2010 2012 2013 2014

ESA Rear X-Brace offered in Satin Black OR...

ESA Rear X-Brace offered in Raw Silver

:thumbup: info/order: Euro Sport MK6 Golf Rear X-Brace Stress Bar

Hubert@EuroSport

2 different parts in post 1 & 2

One's a upper (strut tower) bar
One's a lower bar
:thumbsup:

how much do each strut bar help?

Regarding any stress bars, its hard to gauge "how much" since theres no way to put a number on that, because everyone has different (suspension) setups.

The ESA stress bars will tighten/tidy up the feel or your dub, (either by themselves or all together with other suspension components) it really depends on how finely tuned you want your suspension to handle. Give us a call at 714.693.1555 and we can help dial you in-

The ESA stress bars are a great mod for starters too- the pricing on our bars wont break your bank for the handling gains~

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup:

Regarding any stress bars, its hard to gauge "how much" since theres no way to put a number on that, because everyone has different (suspension) setups.

The ESA stress bars will tighten/tidy up the feel or your dub, (either by themselves or all together with other suspension components) it really depends on how finely tuned you want your suspension to handle. Give us a call at 714.693.1555 and we can help dial you in-

The ESA stress bars are a great mod for starters too- the pricing on our bars wont break your bank for the handling gains~

I'll put you guys on my list of mods to consider. Power mods this year, and suspension mods next year. Thanks

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

Some guy was selling the rear xbrace for an unbelievably good price (under $100 - thanks guy!) and when I stopped by Eurosport's shop to pickup the mounting hardware, I went ahead and picked up the upper strut tower stress bar. I happen to install the upper strut bar first and noticed such a big improvement in handling feel, then when the rears went in a few days later, it was better but almost anticlimatic. So I was just about to get the front lower bars when I was stopped by the thought of losing ground clearance - my subframe has multiple sections missing 1/4" to 1"+ chunks - thanks LA roads - so I went and got an aluminum skid plate. It is a sizable piece that covers the entire front end bottom and attaches by good number of screws. An unexpected benefit was when the skid plate went on I immediately had deja vu from when I first put the Eurosport stress bars on. The handling feel and chassis rigidity had improved! So of course it makes sense. You take out a plastic piece that spans the entire front of the car for a larger metal piece, that mounts up by numerous fastening points, it will act as a stress bar! I definately recommend that you get all 3 or if you're lowered, 2 upper and combine it with a skid plate, especially if you're dropped and skid often... Looks are subjective but I prefer the no nonsense black tubing (bare metal even better) over the crinkle coated aluminum on the other guy's bars, and both probably clean up the handling feel. Such a good mod and reasonably priced!

Last edited:

havocsrt

Ready to race!

Some guy was selling the rear xbrace for an unbelievably good price (under $100 - thanks guy!) and when I stopped by Eurosport's shop to pickup the mounting hardware, I went ahead and picked up the upper strut tower stress bar. I happen to install the upper strut bar first and noticed such a big improvement in handling feel, then when the rears went in a few days later, it was better but almost anticlimatic. So I was just about to get the front lower bars when I was stopped by the thought of losing ground clearance - my subframe has multiple sections missing 1/4" to 1"+ chunks - thanks LA roads - so I went and got an aluminum skid plate. It is a sizable piece that covers the entire front end bottom and attaches by good number of screws. An unexpected benefit was when the skid plate went on I immediately had deja vu from when I first put the Eurosport stress bars on. The handling feel and chassis rigidity had improved! So of course it makes sense. You take out a plastic piece that spans the entire front of the car for a larger metal piece, that mounts up by numerous fastening points, it will act as a stress bar! I definately recommend that you get all 3 or if you're lowered, 2 upper and combine it with a skid plate, especially if you're dropped and skid often... Looks are subjective but I prefer the no nonsense black tubing (bare metal even better) over the crinkle coated aluminum on the other guy's bars, and both probably clean up the handling feel. Such a good mod and reasonably priced!
I want those three bad....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I want those three bad....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
And when you get them you will be rewarded with a large increase in handling confidence and a decrease in chassis flex noises, as happens when you go slowly over a biiiggg speed bump say. The xbrace is around $180 (I got lucky and got it for under $100), the strut brace upper is about $90 and the skid plate is $220, all with mounting hardware and if you can do an oil change or an intake these r easy weekend projects... I am not talented at turning a wrench, But I like how i look when Im holding tools [emoji12] (no homo) and pose often like I'm doing big jobs, so I tried these and found that the sheetmetal on the car can grab your drill bit and break it in half.

Pro tip: instead of trying to drill into a grade 10 hardness 1/8" titanium bit, put an old fashioned center punch into the back of the busted drill bit, and hammer it a few times. The drill bit is hard, but it's brittle. Will shatter into tiny bits with a good whack. Couldve saved me hours and much hand wringing if someone had told me this a couple weekends ago.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.