GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

ZLEB

Ready to race!
mully short for mulligan. I used milfhntr and mully34dluvr in the past. my wife is a mom and had nice bolt on 34 d's.

:thumbsup: Does she cook?

mully

Ready to race!
she doesn't cook that well but bakes great. As time goes on I am getting her more domesticated. In the mean time I will take crappy food served in a thong with a smile

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Reelknead comes from a Boat my parents had growing up.

Reel - as in fishing reel.

and the rest are the initials of my mother, father, and siblings.

The 1 came later when I made an AOL account back in the day and "reelknead" was taken some how.

birdseed404

Ready to race!
Nickname in high school when I was on the golf team, and 404 because of teh internetz.

BIG FAT UNCLE PAULY

Ready to race!
Nieces and nephews call me uncle Pauly. After I stopped weight lifting I put on the pounds (6'-1" & 255#), hence the name "BIG FAT UNCLE PAULY". Avatar is from Familiy Guy season 2 episode 16. Signature was a comment from my then 4 year old niece 1st time she saw my car.

Last edited:

balius

Go Kart Champion
first initial and last name

fortifiedhooligan

Passed Driver's Ed
I drive around with a brick. Nobody ever questions a man with a brick.

turbomangti

Passed Driver's Ed
turboman comes from the awesome Schwarzenegger movie Jingle All the Way.
I've actually been turboman since before I owned a turbo car.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
i always was known as super fly in online gaming. got that from an artist that came out with a song i liked at the time called super fly- this is leo. joined the forums and thought super gti would be cool

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
First name is Mike and last name starts with a W. My friend started calling me Mikey Dubs (for the W). Turned in to my PSN ID, and it has worked well since I bought a Dub.

Odd thing is, some guy I worked with a couple months ago started calling me M Dubs and he had a boner over my car.

Ibrahim

Dr Ibz
nothing to it really . Crazy for Vw , always wanted a corrado since i 1st saw one as a teen . Oh , and iam a psychiatrist by profession ;-).