GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Favourite Movie Quotes

Running Man

Ready to race!
'I amuse you' from Goodfellas

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
-- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
"Am I the meanest? Shonuff!! Am I the prettiest? Shonuff!! Am I baddest low down mofo around this town? Shonuff!! Who am I? Shonuff! I can't hear you! Shonuff!! " - The Last Dragon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Running Man

Ready to race!
Tyler Durden: Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Running Man

Ready to race!
Running Man

Damon Killian: There are still two stalkers out there. Dynamo and Fireball. Who do you think will make the next kill?
Elderly Lady: Oh my. That's a tough one.
Damon Killian: Come on, Agnes. You can do it. Who do you think?
Elderly Lady: Alright, I think the next kill will be made by... Ben Richards.
Damon Killian: No, no. Agnes, Richards is a runner. You have to pick a stalker.
Elderly Lady: I can pick anyone I choose. And I choose... Ben Richards. That boy is one mean motherfucker.

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
This one touched me -

"We’re miming in the choir. We can’t love. We can’t sleep. We’re an army of ghosts." The Railway Man

GTI-7-Performance

Ready to race!
"I don't expect you to talk Mr Bond, I expect you to die..."

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
From movie pink panther:

partner: We found Bizu dead, got shot in the locker room
Steve martin: Was it fatal?
partner: yes
Steve martin: How fatal?
partner: completely
Steve martin: I want to talk to him now
partner: He's dead.

ihmix

Ready to race!
Dead or Alive Your Coming With Me - Robocop

Running Man

Ready to race!
The Long Good Friday

Harold: I'm glad I found out in time just what a partnership with a pair of wankers like you would've been. A sleeping partner's one thing, but you're in a fucking coma! No wonder you got an energy crisis your side of the water!