GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fcuking Potholes!!

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to keep my winters on for a while before I put my 18's back on. The roads are brutal.

RoidRage

Ready to race!
I'm going to keep my winters on for a while before I put my 18's back on. The roads are brutal.

Tell me about. This damn winter just wont stop screwing with us. And with the new weather predictions (5-10 CM of snow). These holes are only going to get worse. Nothing like driving into a snow covered pothole and getting 1/4 of your car fcuked. Ouuu the fun!

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Oh god. I know. I just flew in from BC yesterday. I was swerving like crazy avoiding them all

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
i try to wait until at least all of the sand is off of the roads before i put my summer tires on.

I use all seasons on denvers so its not a huge ordeal to keep them on a little longer. And yea, potholes are just going to get worse in the coming weeks. Makes me want a truck :|

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Leave plenty of room between you and the car infront of you.

100% concentration.

Do the speed limit, or below it.

Maintain proper tire pressure for colder temps.

Keep fog lights, headlamps as clean as possible for night driving.

Standing water is a great indicator, (mentioned above).

GTIManny

You don't say? I'll be sure to try that next time. Can't imagine someone from CA dealing with the stuff we get here.

Haha. The 401 is such a piece of garbage brother I feel you on that hurts me to drive on it every time emotionally and physically