F'ed up this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
now we are in the right section... carry on :biggrin:

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
LOL I simply love that my comment was the last one before it closed... that could have truly gone on forever. :biggrin:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
The other thread was probably locked for a reason, and not just because it was in the wrong forum, otherwise it could have been moved...

Keep an eye out for one of these very soon...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
thin line there Alf...

I just got pissed that African American on my other forum said this about the French Soccer team "why are most of the players on france African...I thought that was odd"

anyone else find his comment disturbing?

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Vivid said:
thin line there Alf...

I just got pissed that African American on my other forum said this about the French Soccer team "why are most of the players on france African...I thought that was odd"

anyone else find his comment disturbing?

i dont find it racist, but like you said it is a thin line, and please lets keep it clean here.

There are a lot of African players playing for French national team, b/c they bring a lot of talented players from Africa, which is a real good investment, results are obvious. There are also players coming to France from French colonies.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
But those all of those guys are as much french as any other french person... and for an African American to say "why are most of the players on france African" made me sick.. Look what is capitalized in his comment too.. look at what the African American had to do in the US to get their rights and be considered American... Then for some one to turn round as call all the Afro-Franco players African... it just wrong...

alf

Modwhoreator
oh god cmon... its just a phrase, its not racial in anyway. its like saying "dawg" or "homey". its a term people use on the other boards and her ein the neighborhood. now being racial and saying "nigger" thats jsut wrong, and that is something i am definantly not saying.

my comment disturbing? are you serious? im only playing around. geez. i guess i hang out with too many mexicans and black people that it just sticks to me?

alf

alf

Modwhoreator
scuderiavw said:
both you guys have valid points... this thing is getting very thin here, before a jackass jumps in and f's up the whole deal lets move on
agreed. so when are you getting wheels man, looking at your mod list you're just about done, whats next after wheels that you can possibly do?

Status
Not open for further replies.