GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F'ed up this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
oh god cmon... its just a phrase, its not racial in anyway. its like saying "dawg" or "homey". its a term people use on the other boards and her ein the neighborhood. now being racial and saying "nigger" thats jsut wrong, and that is something i am definantly not saying.

my comment disturbing? are you serious? im only playing around. geez. i guess i hang out with too many mexicans and black people that it just sticks to me?

alf

No alf my comments where not ment to say that you crossed the line just saying there is an line and is it was not far off...

but in turn it reminded me of a racist comment, which I posted above, and thought I would get your opinions.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
will move on for fear of a dumbass making a stupid comment

alf

Modwhoreator
Vivid said:
No alf my comments where not ment to say that you crossed the line just saying there is an line and is it was not far off...

but in turn it reminded me of a racist comment, which I posted above, and thought I would get your opinions.
true, there seem to be alot of people that take it very personally. have you heard of the United States ACTUALLY considering reparations?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060709/ap_on_re_us/slavery_reparations

alf

Modwhoreator
scuderiavw said:
wheels are here, and for now i am on hold, can not decide on the bodykit, and wife is getting a larger IC for Christmas
sweetness, im making a hard decision between the Luff's and the Eta Beta's my girlfriend will be getting me tires for my Bday this upcoming July 21st :) now i just need to know what size i may get them.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
If people don't learn to accept the past we will never move forward... That verges on the point of lunacy...

I'm going to stop now for fear of offending some one... Suffice to say I think we need to focus on what makes us the same not how we differ...

alf

Modwhoreator
Vivid said:
If people don't learn to accept the past we will never move forward... That verges on the point of lunacy...

I'm going to stop now for fear of offending some one... Suffice to say I think we need to focus on what makes us the same not how we differ...
werd.

you cant take one step in the future while leaving one foot in the past because you will just shit all over today...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
JJ-R32 said:
Please keep it clean, regardless of which forum the post is in. Thanks!

Hey JJ might it be an idea to write some rough guidelines so we know what is acceptable and what crosses the line? Right now this forum is the most liberal in its regulations, which makes for a fun forum but... its can lead to some pushing the limits.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Vivid said:
Hey JJ might it be an idea to write some rough guidelines so we know what is acceptable and what crosses the line? Right now this forum is the most liberal in its regulations, which makes for a fun forum but... its can lead to some pushing the limits.

I agree with Vivid, i am pretty sure JJ will have some guidelines soon

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
To some people throwing the N word around is as bad as throwing fag around and vis versa, to me persoanlly, people can say whatever they want as long as it is not meant in a negative way.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
a lot of people throw the words that really do not associate with the meaning in a wrong content, including myself, and i personally decided to avoid using those 3 words, since the incident 10 days ago here that wasted a lot of time. So in the name of respect i would suggest golfmk5ers not to use those words in any conversation. It is just unnecessary heat

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
whats the 3rd word? I got the N and F but whats the other?

but then where do you draw the line? Guido, wop, jap, crout, frog... the list can go on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.