GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First HDR - Yay or Nay

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
this pic definitely DID NOT need it, but ideally you want 3+ exposures...

DSC_01721.jpg

DSC_01732.jpg

DSC_01743.jpg

DSC_01721_32_43.jpg

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
3.0 is out.. damn i still use 2.5

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
i got the trial of photoshop. so far i like modifying 1 image w/ GIMP better than PS.

PS is confusing as fuck.

i'll get photomatix.

how do i turn an HDR image into a jpg?

those all kindof suck.

stop using free BS software and steal a copy of CS:4 off the interwebs

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Dan I don't think your link works. Anyways czech and one more member was right that you need a wide variety of different exposures and the whole point of HDR is to have different lighting and contrasts put together in one photo.

if this were me posting up poor HDR, people would be tearing my asshole out. everyone is soo cooperative with you...

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
if this were me posting up poor HDR, people would be tearing my asshole out. everyone is soo cooperative with you...

they feel bad for him? or they like him more then you

BlueWabbit

back being low.
No offense man but you create some dumb ass threads. Like how to open your door if your lowered? That's some common sense but something that doesn't have a lot of common sense but more for experience or knowledge is something that people could help out. Just don't make more meaningless threads. I think that's what makes people hostile towards you.

Shouldn't matter. I am equally abrasive to all people, shouldn't matter if they are "nice" to you or not.

No offense man but you create some dumb ass threads. Like how to open your door if your lowered? That's some common sense but something that doesn't have a lot of common sense but more for experience or knowledge is something that people could help out. Just don't make more meaningless threads. I think that's what makes people hostile towards you.

there are how many DIYs on the internet of how to properly make an HDR photo??

shit, even I was able to figure it out and had OK results (with a dirty car...)

BlueWabbit

back being low.
That wasn't my point. Mose was just asking our community on how to take an HDR photo. Not everyone knows and since there's so many he probably felt comfortable asking our community. Plus his post were more like "is this a correct way in doing it" and he is experimenting what it is and what it's not. In your case, you create unnecessary threads such as your "opening door when lowered" thread when opening your door when your lowered requires common sense to not park close to the curbs or not park next to curbs at all.

Mose was just posting up his work and waiting for proper critique from members who have done it in the past. Websites to search for are DIY but you never know if you're doing it correctly unless someone has done it before say you are then that is how you are correcting your mistakes.

SAbroSO

Das Captain

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
so one question.

how do i convert one of these 200 mb HDR photos i made into a jpeg?

lol 200 mb pictures, if i wasn't 22 i'd say i'm too old for this shit.