OUT OF COMMISION
how about now

Attachments

• finallyanhdr1111.jpg
    finallyanhdr1111.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 257

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
better, i guess? what quality are you saving the pics at? they look really compressed. do you actually have 3+ different exposures? or are you using 1 picture?

DanSan

meerkat
mose,

here ya go bud. gift from me to you.. photomatix 3.0. pretty much what a lot of ppl use for HDR.

http://dansansworld.com/misc/pm3.03.rar

follow the instructions and it will never bother u to register/buy/watermark anything

Dan I don't think your link works. Anyways czech and one more member was right that you need a wide variety of different exposures and the whole point of HDR is to have different lighting and contrasts put together in one photo.

just checked it, she works..

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Ok it must be me? I'll check it out but I think photomatix makes it easy to do HDR pics.

Adv4nc3r_Mk5

VW obsessed
i dont know what you are doing but those def arent hdr pictures. what camera are u using?

edit: last one is close enough :smile:

Adv4nc3r_Mk5

VW obsessed
no you cant, you cannot ghost or mirror via RDP on an XP computer, can only knock him off and log on as a non console user.
you would have to VNC into his computer

i think LogMeIn is better solution, im using that to solve my dads computer when something is fucked up :cool: at least he can see what u are doing and stop u from seeing what u are not supposed to see

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
okay so the last pic is a step in the right direction?

guys i'm going to keep doing this till i get it right.

mmmkay then.

...those pics of the mk2 cabrio are still pretty sick though, right?

i think LogMeIn is better solution, im using that to solve my dads computer when something is fucked up :cool: at least he can see what u are doing and stop u from seeing what u are not supposed to see

fair enough, but I can deploy VNC to your computer and you won't even know it's running...

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
i just talked to dell about my shit video card and one of the employees gained access to my screen/computer (i let him).

you could do it however they did it.

but honestly, you guys just stick with me and give me your smack-talkin'-support like you've been doing, i'll be fine :thumbup:

so what do you guys think about my signature? i think it looks cool HDR or not.

Dell usually uses WebEx.

photos look OK, I would prefer BLACKER blacks, though. too washed out looking.