GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FLORIDA NEW LAW?

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
ive heard that and that every speeding ticket is 1000 in some areas

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. As long as they will still write a police report for the accident of each drivers account on the accident, and they say who's at fault, then they're going to pay either way. So, if they get a ticket for causing the accident, they will pay, and they will also pay when their insurance goes up for causing an accident.

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. As long as they will still write a police report for the accident of each drivers account on the accident, and they say who's at fault, then they're going to pay either way. So, if they get a ticket for causing the accident, they will pay, and they will also pay when their insurance goes up for causing an accident.

problem is that florida is a NO Fault state... so they probably wont come out and blame someone... they will probably just tell us to sort it out on our own...

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
no it wassent a personality it was NEWS RADIO like AM radio .. they said new florida law prevents cops from handing out tickets to accidents they did not witness unless there is a DUI or the seen it happen or hit and run.

makes since to me ..

you listen to AM radio?

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
This is true. I have a pos beatup truck that i constantly use to crash into people who piss me off. The cop comes, says whats up, and I leave.