GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I haven't even finished Forza 3 yet. Between my other hobbies and going back to school for my degree last couple of years I had NO time to play.

I will definitely get it just for the Top Gear levels if nothing else, but won't be for a little bit. Spending a lot of money on my actual car right now. LOL

Scotty2Hotty

Go Kart Champion
I haven't even finished Forza 3 yet. Between my other hobbies and going back to school for my degree last couple of years I had NO time to play.

I will definitely get it just for the Top Gear levels if nothing else, but won't be for a little bit. Spending a lot of money on my actual car right now. LOL

Yeah, I want to see if I can get the GTI around the Top Gear track as fast as the Stig.

JhnR

Banned
what do you guys recommend for a Steering Wheel? Never tried one in my life. Is it responsive? better than a controller?

BuckeyeGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Played a couple hours so far and I'm hooked. Forza just gives you so much more than GT5 even though it may not play as "real". I'd be willing to start a GolfMK6 car club if someone on here hasn't already, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eviloliv3

Ready to race!
The color for United Grey is off... thankfully one of the "Normal Colors" is spot on...

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
send my request guys, had a room of a bunch of mk6 vortex guys last night messing around....

GT: lowerthanzimmy

mikochu

boogerface
Yeah, I want to see if I can get the GTI around the Top Gear track as fast as the Stig.

lol, good luck. I was driving everywhere on that track. I was like "WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO TURN? WHERE IS THE TURN?!" It's fun once you get the hang of it.

what do you guys recommend for a Steering Wheel? Never tried one in my life. Is it responsive? better than a controller?

I've been using a Razer Onza controller, which is more of a first person shooter controller. It seems a bit touchy on the brakes, especially with ABS off. However, the adjustable analogs and low profile buttons are nice.

I'm really leaning towards picking up a Fanatec CSR wheel and CSP or CSR pedals...that's about $500 shipped from Germany. However, it works on 360, PS3, and PC. The 360-only steering wheel setups aren't worth checking out.

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
I am building my army of VAG cars already. Have an amazing looking MK2 GTI, VW Fox, and Seat.....

Let me know your gamer tag and well hook up online.

Vdub 1337 is my GT shoot me a message and let me know your from mk6.com and Ill add ya!

Last edited:

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
I have an xbox 360 that I'm willing to sell, I bought a new one with kinect a couple of days ago. I'd let it go for like $40, I'd just be selling the xbox, 12 gig hard drive, and power cord. You'd be on the hook for A/V cables and a controller. It works fine, just sometime you have to monkey around with the disc try to get it to open.

Send me a PM and we can work something out.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Mad!! It is not even out in my place! Been waiting for it on fire!!!! :

I HAVE A PS3 !!! :cry: