GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I got half a million already. What sucks it gives you all the cars just for leveling up. I don't have to buy anything. Plus all the stuff being sold on the storefront i get. Speaking of that....*goes and checks* it's now at 777,805... this game was way to easy to level up and get cars.

iv been messing around with friends more than racing.....need to race for alittle this afternoon you gunna be on around 4?

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Aaah!!! My wife tricked me!!! Was our anniversary of the day we met so she surprised me with the limited edition version of the game, but in the back of my head I new the one I ordered would take at least 3 days to get so I kept quiet but was so happy at the same time:)

Figured I would just return the other one when it gets in.

So this AM I check shipping status and it says delivered and accepted by a woman!!!

Women... Can't trust them.... LOL... At least she didn't hide it like other wives would do... Ha ha ha

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Aaah!!! My wife tricked me!!! Was our anniversary of the day we met so she surprised me with the limited edition version of the game, but in the back of my head I new the one I ordered would take at least 3 days to get so I kept quiet but was so happy at the same time:)

Figured I would just return the other one when it gets in.

So this AM I check shipping status and it says delivered and accepted by a woman!!!

Women... Can't trust them.... LOL... At least she didn't hide it like other wives would do... Ha ha ha

buahahahaah that funny.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

my new drift machine.....i lovez it.

DriverFound1

Ready to race!
How are you guys getting your Photos online??

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
haha nice. I need a drift machine any tips? Anyone wanna send me a whip? :D

i sent you a friend request.....

....build a SC300.... they slide soooooo easy.... so does the syclone, i love this thing! lol set the diff to the back 100% rear, big turbo, 600hp... its awesome

JhnR

Banned
ahh hell yee. so excited to play this game with yall

i sent you a friend request.....

....build a SC300.... they slide soooooo easy.... so does the syclone, i love this thing! lol set the diff to the back 100% rear, big turbo, 600hp... its awesome